Ludia Forums

How is this against community guidelines?

It’s just a common expression after not seeing someone in a while. Happy to see him back.
Can anyone point out what is wrong with it? English is not my native language. Anything I missed?

1 Like

This happens to me all the time, there’s Nothing wrong with it

2 Likes

You are clearly using inappropriate language and discussing violent and rude topics! How dare you bring such hatred to the community!

jk

7 Likes

Ludia current 2 year road map hopes to have in game chat capabilities that will rival chat apps from the 90s…

Never thought id be sitting here in 2019 going if only this chat worked as well as aim or icq.

8 Likes

You’ve got mail!

6 Likes

Your mail is against our community guidelines and cannot be sent.

7 Likes

I might be wrong !! But maybe it’s about the exclamation marks!!! They think you are speaking too loudly!!!

3 Likes

Prepare for your 7 day ban at the next unique giveaway event for your rude words !!

:wink:

1 Like

You’re showing your age there @Evicton :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. The good ole 90’s chat platforms, such fond memories.

3 Likes

I loved the fancy little tune my computer used to play when logging in with dial up. :sigh: Good times…

2 Likes

Interestingly, my above post was flagged by the system and had to be moderated.

2 Likes

Do not question your Dinosaur Overlords

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shaming a player by condemning them for not playing recently.

1 Like

The message is actually a goodbye message from the mafia they say to their target before taking them out. :wink:

2 Likes

You said “H E double hockey sticks”

How about this one? :rofl:

1 Like

@Wilshire1966 It’s clear that you’re trying to gloat about the amount of Tany you have and is making others feel uncomfortable (:smile:

1 Like

Lol maybe that’s why

Funny stuff!

1 Like