Ludia Forums

How lucky are you on finding titanoboa?

• Bad luck
  • Non existent luck
  • Good luck
  • Great luck

0 voters

Just would like to see how everyone is doing on the titanoboa spawn event

I remember you seeing at least 1 titanoboa in the wild even though it despawned in nano seconds, for me… not a single boa…

1 Like

I’m finding this one harder to get than the Mammoth was.

3 Likes

I have seen one, in a sanctuary. Drove hundreds of miles this weekend with the wife, saw zero.

1 Like

I ticked good luck even though I have only seen 3 one day and 2 on another on the basis that compared to some that is good luck. Thanks to FIPs (yay) my main account is close to unlocking the Legendary and my alt already has.

1 Like

It’s like it never existed in my area. And I used several types of scents so far.

1 Like

I got none.
Just a FIP or 2 to keep from going over the cap.
Did it end today? Or does it continue through the day?

1 Like

2 have spawned outside our house and i found 1 in while i was in bus.

1 Like

Just caught one now near office and 2x in the 35 mins tram ride. I am like floating in Titanoboa DNA :slight_smile: Now also becoming expert in darting. Best is 214 DNA now.

2 Likes

I’ve seen 2 so far from epic scent, but that’s more than I can say for Mammoth during december. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

send some of your luck to those who haven’t seen one yet.

2 Likes

unexistent,for me there were not titanoboa’s event at all

2 Likes

This event was a pure scam. I was grinding very actively and never came across any. the worst thing is that I don’t even have to try fip’ing it in a sanctuary. no one in my 50-person group has seen her during te event

1 Like

Luck? What is luck? Snake? We have a snake on the loose? Is that what’s supposed to fill this strange blank spot in my DinoDex?

2 Likes

For the first few 3-4 days I was pretty lucky, finding about 2-3 snakes a day. But haven’t seen one for the last 3-4 days.

1 Like

I’ve had six so far. Found them in my home zone, and the one just north of me.

Edit: Got my seventh!

1 Like

Tho not an actual boa…

2 Likes

Me either, seen 0…they really need to make these accessible to everyone

1 Like

I haven’t seen one yet. And I am on road for atleast 2-3 hrs a day minimum

1 Like

This is what’s been hanging out near me for the last few days…it don’t look like a Titanboa to me…unless it can change its appearance…lol.

3 Likes