Ludia Forums

How lucky are you on finding titanoboa?

I’d say a mixture of Bad and Non-existent luck. I encountered 2 of them so far Gen 2 and Epic. Don’t have either though. But I am kind of sad that Gen 2 doesn’t have hybrids. Mainly because I feel like I’m going to have better luck possibly encountering those instead of the epics.

2 Likes

Still no sign. Not a happy bunny. :pensive::rabbit:

1 Like

I found one that was waiting for me when I switched on the game. Appeared just outside my house. Other than that, bad luck.

2 Likes

I’ve found one. I consider that good luck

1 Like

Found 2: 1 in the car and 1 while eating dinner

1 Like

Why, Ludia, just why??? You owe me one attempt on Titanoboa!!! :triumph: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I found two so far (one out and about and the other through a scent). In that regard, I feel pretty lucky. However I wish the spawn rate wasn’t so low. I feel bad for anyone that has yet to find their first one or is close to creating theirs and have no sanctuaries to help.

I’m having about the same kind of luck with Woolly Rhino (Two found - wild one and scent).

Pachycephalosaurus is MIA too. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Found 2 in the wild. Have seen a lot more epic Spino, rex, Sino and Bary in that space of time.

Used 2 epic scents and not one snake. Then, funnily enough, got one in a small 5 minute incubator!

I suppose my luck has been quite mixed, but I was hoping they’d be easier to find, seeing that they are limited edition.

2 Likes

Maybe mixed luck is the best way to put it. I vote for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Error 404
Titanoboa not found

7 Likes

Z.E.R.O. It probably doesn’t matter because even if I found one I’d dart about a 70 anyway.

1 Like

During this week found around 20 sinos and 20 barys (both global just like Titano) found 3 snakes, 1 out of range and 2 on the edge, so I havent even unlock it yet. Used epic scent today and got 3 maia and 3 secodonto 0 snakes:-)

1 Like

Found a G2 Titanoboa while out of town today. Actually managed to dart this one. Hate to think how hard the Epic one is to dart.

1 Like

So-so luck. I might see one every few days, but at least I now have one on both of my accounts.

1 Like

4 in the wild, had to farm the rest

1 Like

You can go into a random/alliance sanctuary ,then touch a dino and if you go back to your map the dino stuck under sanctuary (titanoboa) is touchable for 1 or 2 seconds. You have to be fast but it always worked for me.

1 Like

Gen 2 doesn’t have a hybrid (yet) don’t pass on it. It actually could likely get one some day.

2 Likes

There is a way to get around that sanc and dart it.

1 Like

just foufound one near a store. Might have a nest in stores.

3 Likes

A bit slower but moves a bit more to sides

2 Likes