Ludia Forums

How lucky are you on finding titanoboa?

I ran over one on the way to work today but was driving too fast to grab it. If it was on the way home, I may have turned around and went back.

1 Like

Found one going 50 around lunch, remained calm and did a U-Turn safely… and got that sucker.
Got my second one at the end of my street at night phone in each hand and plaid PJ’s.
I had totally given up on unlocking it.
I haven’t ran after something in PJ’s since T-Rex in beta.

2 Likes

I got all excited seeing gold and green on my screen form a quick swipe.
It was an edmontoguanodon. :rofl:
why dose the game teas me like that.

1 Like

Still haven’t found a single one.

2 Likes

The Gen 2 rare version popped up three times today. I did my usual bike hunt during the entire time the map was in dusk mode, and I was able to dart all three of them at close range thanks to the grid-like layout of midtown/downtown Sacramento. Got three Rexys too!

BTW, here’s something that makes me appreciate JWA more. I noticed a few people walking around playing PoGo, so I opened that app on my other phone. When it tried to hatch an egg that I earned using Adventure Sync, the app froze on the “Oh?” screen, so PoGo still has bugs too and is not better than JWA.

1 Like

My count went up to three (two wild and one scent spawn). I was actually raptor hunting at the time. Lol

Pachycephalosaurus I have not seen yet, which is interesting. I didn’t spot my first Smilodon last week until Thursday.

1 Like

Im at 3 now… 2 wild and 1 with scent.

1 Like

2 scents, 0 boa.
9 epics yesterday, 0 boa.
But at least I hit the 20k mark on Bary! That’s very useful!

2 Likes

I have only found 4 in the wild and was able to dart 3. Scents have brought zero.

All my dna came from the sanctuaries.

1 Like

With the help of sancs, I should be able to start creating dilophoboa by the end of the week.
My total has been 3. 2 wild 1 scent.

1 Like

I hope so, Maybe there next update they could add a hybrid for it.

1 Like

Still zero…and I m driving a lot…stingy ludia fail again…

1 Like

Some players just have better luck. Sadly, I am one of the unlucky ones. :sweat_smile:

To be fair, I am indoors for the majority of my day, so I can’t say I have been actively looking for the snakes during the event. My goal of obtaining Spinoconstrictor will have to be for another time, I guess. :sob:

1 Like

@ned maybe you can ask Ludia to increase the spawn rate over the final days :smiley:

7 Likes

One from a 5 minute scent. nONE in the wild.

1 Like

One of my Alliance members got an Epic and has placed it into a sanctuary for us. But as an Epic it will take forever to complete through that method.

2 Likes

I will be closing the poll tomorrow once the titanoboa geo event finishes

I’ve dropped 4 epics scents numerous other scents, I walk to work and back every day roughly just over 3 miles a day, and nothing the only reason I have her is from the sanctuary’s Just got her to 13 by feeding playing interaction, don’t now what I was doing wrong I’m putting it down to all though a long term player pretty much since release I’m F2P I’ve only bought the odd One time offers a while back, I don’t know have any of the VIPs and other paying players had the same dumb luck? I’ve heard of some players coming across several and even having the hybrids including the unique I enjoy the grind but I’m not getting any younger I’ll be dust before I get the Unique😂

1 Like

About as lucky as a full hand of jokers in a game of poker

2 Likes

Out of two whole weeks I’ve seen one

1 Like