Ludia Forums

How many battles do you do a day?

Curious what end of the spectrum Im on lol

Theres still a few hours to do more…

And I DO have an inc I need to earn!

3 Likes

Zero, I only did one battle and that was at the beginning of the tournament. I’m not really much of a competitive player.

2 Likes

Probably around 30, depends on how many white incubators I get or how bored I am. I would say 40 is on my high end.

1 Like

Dozens if I have the time… I don’t care about losing my trophies, I do battle 'cause they are fun. Though of course, some losing streaks make me rage sometimes, especially when it’s because of RNG going against me…

2 Likes

Today I’ve done about 29 battles most I’ve done is about 35 depends on if I’m doing much or if I’m bored or not.

1 Like

Damn I will for sure never catch you lol

1 Like

I only do enough battles to keep my incubator slots full. I prefer friendly battles.

1 Like

I play about 1-5 matches on a good day :rofl: When it takes too long to find an opponent I just stop and wait a few hours then maybe play a few matches lol. Sometimes I’d play a match every other day depending on my mood. Been mostly just out hunting.

I’ve only played one friendly match till this day, and that was when it was first launched :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve done my 20-something battles for the daily mission and kept going for almost an hour :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nah I ping pong a lot :joy: you will!

lol, I’ve been wavering between top 100 to top 500

Most importantly though… my nana says I’m #1 and that’s really all that matters :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

no, she says you’re special.:joy::wink:

1 Like

id say about 15 a day.

1 Like

Far less, now that the tourney is on. Mostly just to get incubators, and the 10 enemy incubator.

1 Like

Edited for me.

2 Likes

@wrothgar i knew that was you lol. got my booty whooped

1 Like

@wrothgar beat me earlier too!
Haha he’s been busy today :sweat_smile::chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Usually around 50 unless i go to bed early

1 Like

I watched your hour-ish video the other day. I dunno how you do that… my brain hurts after 3 or 4 battles lol.

2 Likes

You made me check my battle log lol (pretty bad to keep one, right?) Last Saturday, I battled 53 times… I guess I’m far gone :laughing:

At least you have something to show for it… I currently have only 4,800 trophies and seem to be stuck there :roll_eyes:

1 Like