Ludia Forums

How many of you are waiting for the buff of the Quetzorion?

I don’t know how many of you have own this unique creature since it launched from the 1.8 update, the original move sets isn’t so bad but I have to say it is quite useless that the Quetzorion is not that all-round attacker at all.
A possible suggestion will be remove the delay 1 turn of the nullifying rampage and also strongly recommended to add a armor piercing counter just like its parents !

6 Likes

still waiting for Quetzorion buff, he deserve the counter attack, also waiting for Stigydaryx and Tuoramoloch buff

4 Likes

Quetzorion, for me, mainly serves as a counter to Erlidom. But with this buff to Erlidom, I’m not sure how well it will fare from now on.

1 Like

If Erlidom gets a health buff, orion should get something to handle that. Maybe a precise counter or something.

2 Likes

My quetz was already on the fence with the whole “swap in dodge/still take damage” silliness. With the erlidom buff it will likely now ride the bench. Shame, it’s a pretty good dino. I’ll still work on it in hopes that it’ll be relevant again, but not actively.

1 Like

I think maybe a slight attack nerf, no delay on null rampage, and a half counter attack or something. Also armour piercing strike -> defense shattering strike because it deserves it. Oh and while ur at it make it immune because everything else is now ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I’m still going to use quetzorion as it’s buffed to 7.7.7 at 28 will see how she fairs in the update…

1 Like

I hope it gets decel immunity. With the ingredients like that it really deserve to do more than just being overspecialized in dealing with speedsters. At its current stats it can deal some damage in early stage but also is easy to be tackled when spamming superiority strike after being distracted. Since it shouldn’t be the optimal counter to chompers, which is due to lacking distracting ability, decel immunity will grant it a better survivability. Especially most of the tanks have decel ability.

2 Likes

Yeah, people learned that pretty quick.

I’d be happy with a stunning and/or decelerating immunity, honestly.

1 Like

The same as wanted Toura buff and never arrived.

A legendary monostego quite more useful than this piece of something.

Quetzorion is still winning alot of battles for me at the moment so happy with her for now…

2 Likes

A .5X counter would be quite nice, and it only makes sense considering both Pteranodon and pteraquetzal have counter attacks

1 Like

Yeah, it needs that. This ability should had been inherited