How many of you know this is it helpfull

Screenshot_2021-04-29-02-48-47-44

5 Likes

Instagram I see…

3 (1)

3 Likes

Pretty helpful indeed

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin: I have a question can I win clash of titan I have entered in level 60 and I have indominus level 20 eolambia L20 and tanycolagrec l 20 can I win clash of titans with these

3 Likes

Clash of Titans I think depends upon your team Ferocity, so you’ll find it’s level of difficulty almost equal to your other regular events.

However I’m not fully sure if it’s your Ferocity or your park level that affects it, because my Lineup is incredibly higher in ferocity than what I myself am facing, level 30-35 VIP creatures.

3 Likes

How should I calculate ferocity
Should add health and attack of my creature and should I compare it with my opponent total health and attack

2 Likes

@Sionsith formula : x + 3y
Where x = health
y = attack

3 Likes

Your awesome

2 Likes

oh wow math in game! was not expecting that :rofl:

3 Likes

ferocity is 14000 of my top three creature

2 Likes

3.2 is more accurate but causes extra math. The 3 is easier to deal with but you will get some screwy results especially when looking at VIP creatures.

8 Likes

That’s what I was also wondering… The formula didn’t fully look right to me either when I posted that message. :sob::man_facepalming:t5:

Note to self : do not type on Forum right after waking up…

4 Likes

It is the secrets of JWTG

2 Likes

Most useful thing ever

2 Likes

I have the first 4 multipliers memorized. The rest you should never need, else you are severely sandbagging which is a you problem.

4 Likes

But it is soooooo satisfying, just now and again, to hit them with the ×20 multiplier on the last fight…

3 Likes

this is very helpful i use this in pve to see which creatures can takeout another or if my dino can survive a 2 hits or not

2 Likes

Yes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you need to memorize it.

1 Like

No, I agree that the key ones are the first 4, both for attack and defense - I spend a lot of moments calculating how many of my opponent’s attacks I can survive, so as to minimise the use of defense points.

1 Like

I disagree with never needing past the four hit multiplier…

I think both of these battles needed either the 5 or 6 hit multiplier to take out the tanks.

I would agree it is rare to need them but all of them are beneficial to know at some point in your game play.

9 Likes