Ludia Forums

How many weeks of not-Erlikosaurus have we had?

At least 6 months worth by now right?

6 Likes

So true! I was fortunate enough to get some from that Tyrannosaurus Strike Event a while ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve had 31 weeks of event dinos

5 Likes

Lots of opportunities to include erlik. But did they? Ha not a chance

5 Likes

Ludia should add a new event with the theme rampage to include epic Erlikosaurus!

3 Likes

Thats cause in taiwan they spawn like majunga so not everyone needs an erlich event.

5 Likes

Shots fired :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, but not everyone lives on a small island. Also, that sounds way too good to be true! :thinking:

4 Likes

Erlik looks like a flightless bird … so in theory: it would make sense that it’s prone to being land-locked on an island :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

There be alot of epics stuck on that island.

2 Likes

Apologies for the quality of the meme, but I decided to put as much effort into it as Ludia does fixing the strike tower bug.

13 Likes

I actually found 1 in the wild today! I believe for the 1st time. Was a nice surprise :slight_smile:

On the race to victory epic strike towers we should get get erliko but ludia dont allow it

Erlikosaurus please! Ludia stop the madness

Because everyone has requested it… We have decided to have 2 weeks! Of birds again…

Lmao raven

1 Like

giphy%20(2)

8 Likes

I thought lmao meant “lamoe” as in “lame-o”
Wow.

1 Like

its really not even that strong. so why they withhold it is beyond me. they give us sino, anky, ourano, etc. all of which make much more consistently strong dinos.

sure it will crit for 3x something’s HP, but also gets 1-shotted just as much. especially how many people start (an almost always higher level) spinotasuchus

3 Likes

It’s just nice to have. It’s super fast, immune, and does a ton of damage. It’s like a better Indominus Rex in most cases.

1 Like