Ludia Forums

How many wins for dominator?

If you know could you please tell me the average number of wins you need to make to reach dominator?

1 Like

I don’t know because I never got there but I can say one thing: many, many, and still many!
:crazy_face:

1 Like

True
(10 characters)

1 Like

So far in what position you have arrived?

1 Like

Last tournament 43rd in Predator :smiley:

1 Like

What about you?

1 Like

I arrived 75th hunter! :face_with_head_bandage:

Can you show me your training?

about 1350 trophies to finish 100th place in dominator. but my strategy is because im pretty new at reaching dominator, i usually try remain at 1st to 15th place in predator then at the last 30 minutes of the tournamnent, id get to 90th or 100th place and stay there.

3 Likes

Unusual but effective strategy!

Depends on the number of trophies your getting per match, let’s say average of 35 trophies per match that will be about 40 wins to secure dom with 1,400 trophies

8 Likes

What is the maximum number of trophies you have obtained in a match?

Maximum you can obtain is 40 trophies.

That is usually when you use 2 fodders and 1 main method to bring your overall ferocity down but make the match more manageable.

I prefer not doing this though because of a chance of class disadvantage.

4 Likes

It happened to me 2 times and I had my strongest team! :flushed:

pretty sure a lot of new dom players actually do the same as me where it would be too hard to maintain dom the entire tournamnent however it is also too easy and a bit of a waste to just stay at 50 pred. so in my case which sometimes was pure luck with my older, lower ferocity lineup is that if in the last 5-10 minutes im at 98 pred with 1300 trophies, id play a match or two and then i get to 1335 trophies which sometimes is 99 or 98th place. but of course depends on how deep your lineup is and the trophy count for 100th place at dom.

3 Likes

One day I will be able to be dominator!
Months, maybe years will pass!
But I will succeed!

1 Like

You need 1300-1400 trophies to finish in dominator. I usually try to aim for 1400-1500 just to be safe.

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies :innocent:, looks like I just need a bit more power up.

1 Like

1 Like

40 victories when is normally 35 trophies, some new dinos maybe 45~48 victories to be safe

3 Likes

The highest I’ve ever been is 43rd(ish) in hunter

1 Like