How much Baryonyx do YOU have?

I barely have any! I mean look, I barely ever have any DNA for it since it’s so hard to come by. Good thing it’s the new mission reward and I can get more.

23 Likes

1 Like

8000+, I dEfInItElY nEeD mOrE bArY bEcAuSe WhO wOulD sAy No To TrYo?!?!

6 Likes

I mean tryo is awesome but yes we have crap tons of bary so more is just eww

2 Likes

This is with me ignoring most of the barrys I see.

13 Likes

Ahh ludia. You dun goofed

5 Likes

Got 5k. I don’t need anymore at this time. (Will eventually, but um not leveling tryo again for a while.)

I’m pushing 15k and pretty much stopped darting them months ago. Odd choice.

1 Like

(As a side note … even an unboosted Tryostronix* can make quick work of levels 79 & 80 on the campaign)

*mine is 30, but even a couple levels lower should be fine

2 Likes

I would like to point out in the kindest manner I know how that not everyone is at level 20.

14 Likes

3900 on my level 20 a/c

But only 30 on my level 13 a/c

On the flip side, I’d like to point out that there are some level 20’s with this.

I think the community would be better served by making it something the entire playerbase finds value in.
Like oh… I dunno.
Exclusive DNA everyone levels 1-20 need.

11 Likes
  1. Closely followed by 14473 concavenator, 12220 erlikosaurus and 10003 alanqa.

Like kentro, anky, even t.rex perhaps?

4 Likes

Not even most lower players are interested in this reward, but even if they were, dailies shouldn’t be catered to them. Dailies are the one reliable way we can be valuable, and often times exclusive DNA. This benefits everyone. That being said, I haven’t seen a single person happy about Baryonyx, and I don’t just hang around on this forum exclusively.

16 Likes

Explains the last minute announcement… :woozy_face:

11 Likes

Those are huntable.
I was referring to unobtainium exclusives.

2 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

I have 12k but I haven’t darted one in about 6 months xD I’m now expecting it to get a hybrid option B. If not idk what they’re thinking heh.

Fair point, and one which makes this as the daily reward even less tolerable :+1:

1 Like