How much ferocity difference between 2 animals makes a lineup unbalanced?

You might be waiting a while, how about ostaposaur? Keep a few at 20 they have good stats at that level

I also mainly use pterosaurs and carnivores. But only because I have more carnivores and pterosaurs, it is not a preference :D.

I’m level 62 and planning to raise a level 30 Brachiosaurus, a level 30 Ornithocheirus and a level 30 Albertosaurus for tournament creatures.

1 Like

I haven’t unlocked the Ostafrikasaurus and Microposaurus yet. I don’t have even a single copy of Microposaurus :D.

Edit: This is my current lineup. What I wrote above was my planned lineup.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get an another level 20 jurassic VIP but game just keeps giving me Brontotheriums and Hyaenodons :roll_eyes:

good lineup my guy

I agree, I use L30 Trop a lot as sort of super-fodder to store up actions, backed up by more ferocious Carnis and Pterosaurs, and I have 3 L30 Ophia which I usually use in 3rd place as attackers behind a meat-shield herbivore and a good amphi.

As you have Carnoraptor you could consider saving s-DNA for Dimetrocarnus. At L1 he fits neatly just above L40 T. Rex, so won’t cause a problem, and has a bit more attack. Then you can feed him up to where you really want him. At the moment my top one is L8 which is a bit below Indominus rex L20, a bit high for you yet but as you add more in you will be able to feed him up.

don’t you have microposaurus the most common amphibian in the game? :joy:

I have 44 XD

2 Likes

As a non vip it might be an idea to wait for a jurassic to come in circulation with the 20k packs, you can then purchase one and the next on a discount. Then once your happy with your jurassic lineup ideally I would continue purchasing the 10k packs as cenos and aquatics will come in handy.

CT apatosaur fossils each day for an extra boost of LP.

I’ve done that a lot, costs more but you guarantee yourself the VIP you want. Apatosaurus is next weeks dino - well worth having.

3 Likes

How :D. This is really not my experience. Actually I have every legendary but Microposaurus. Are you a pre-reshuffle player?

Since I don’t have even a single copy of Apatosaurus, I will wait for a Concavenator or Prestosuchus.

1 Like

yep but microposaur is in rotation and is also common in legendary pack events for me

Hi! I just realized that you somehow knew what will be next weeks VIP creature :D. How did you even know that?

1 Like

I have been tracking the order. See

1 Like

That’s very interesting. Thank you so much! I have 12.000 loyalty points right now. Glad to see that
we are so close to the Prestosuchus.

2 Likes

I also have a question Are solid gold packs better or worse than the 20k packs

1 Like

Solid Gold packs are better. Especially for new to mid game players and f2p players. But I’m at the level 40 legendaries, 20 VIP creatures and level 30 tournament creatures ferocity stage right now and Pterodactylus is my only level 20 VIP. So I think it is worth to get a few 20k packs at level 60+. I think Prestosuchus and Eolambia are especially very worth to get. And Apatosaurus pack is not worth to get in my opinion because a level 10 one has more than enough health to work with level 20 VIP’s, level 30 tournament creatures and level 40 legendaries. Having 2 level 10 one is better.

2 Likes

So lvl 30 tournaments are about lvl40 legendaries?

1 Like

Depends on the creature. For example Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 and Scaphognathus are stronger than some tournament creatures but there are over 1300 ferocity difference between Suchomimus (weakest legendary) and Pteranodon Gen 2 (strongest tournament dino). Tournament dinos are stronger in general but the difference isn’t that much.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m saving up for Prestosuchus as well

1 Like