142, yes that tricky leg

1 Like

Did not bother to dart that rat at all…

4 Likes

Half hearted/F2P

3 Likes

I didn’t get much DNA. Although this rat appeared on the street of my house

2 Likes

It wasn’t the leg shot that screwed everything over, it was the tail for me. Missed like 3 damn shots on that tail. At least I got an even number, even though I don’t and never will use Dracoceratops.

2 Likes

Didn’t bother. It ruined the game.

2 Likes

140-ish. That leg spot was awful. I hate all the dinos with moving Targets on them

1 Like

Why are people not bothering to dart free dna? I take it you guys automatically have no interest in a unique superhybrid?

I darted only 112, but that’s because it was raining all day and is meant to rain all day tomorrow too so couldn’t be bother to go out so I darted the nearest from my house.

Still, that’s 112 towards a unique superhybrid!

3 Likes

Because it is the main reason players left in droves last year. The rat ruined the game way more than Boosts which players didn’t like over time.

Never used it and hated the argument that it was supplied by Ludia therefore we should use it. Terrible argument.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200126-200431
With vip

2 Likes

You gunna miss the opportunity to fire a high powered rifle at the rats face? Lol

5 Likes

Didnt see it, didn’t miss it :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

0 because I do not really care for it.

1 Like

I suck. It was far away and I only get 18 DNA per common direct hit.

I got 15

2 Likes

You just needed one shot right between the eyes :dart:

3 Likes

125 was what I got.

1 Like

I was one of the most outspoken person against this rat. I probably hate it more than most xD and I still darted it. Come on lol.

3 Likes

exactly. free dna. you don’t have to use the thing, but take what Ludia is willing to give you for free.

I’m a firm believer that all dna is good dna. Is it always useful? no. But it was at some point, and/or will be in the future. so collect and save up while you can. you never know when you’ll regret not darting that overpopulous common or rare. ( i know i regret not going after over abundant stuff once it got a hybrid)

1 Like