Ludia Forums

How’s your tournament going

Got to top 20

2 Likes

haven’t gotten to play much yet. but the few battles i have done have been relatively fun.

It’s all going well until a Mammolania appears.

3 Likes

I feel it’s amazing. This tournament proves spin on is high apex and it is also and awesome starter with the vulnerability. Shame I can’t run alloraptor

1 Like

Eh. Every match I’ve had has started with Ardentismaxima. Sooooo boring. Don’t get me started on all the anti-DoT dinos - had to take Spinoconstrictor off my team.

All in all, I’m bored. Winning more than losing, but still bored.

1 Like

with the indo g2s running in, as well as some good staples like phoru, dio and tryko, i’ve kept constrictor. she’s helped a lot. good to swap into to take chip damage from some things.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to use her at all, sadly. Indo2 have been going down to other dinos on my team, and the amount of Ardentis/Gemini/Entelomoth/Mammolania teams I’ve been facing have meant she’s literally been useless on too many matches :frowning:

Seriously hope they rework immunity in the next patch.

2 Likes

haven’t seen too many lania or moth, but that may change. currently trying out Dio finally. and i’m loving her as a swap in bomb.

1 Like

Both really great games @Thylo_75! :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

One thing it reveals is that, when not boosted to high heaven, some critters just aint that good.

Thor and Sarcoscronyx (I’ll never learn to spell that right) are fairly meh.
I shiver at the sight of them in regular PVP, but here… c’mere 'til I eat ya! :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh my gosh A MONOMIMUS.

Sorry, just haven’t seen one in so long…

1 Like

oh well… seems fine…

Phorusaura speed ties over and over again lost
Indo G2 speed ties lost
Nonsense tournament where bleed is completely useless due to.abuse.of.immnune meta and DoT Immunity.
so seems like any other tournament

2 Likes

Good I’m in like the top 300
My secret weapon is Keratoporcus. Beats indo g2 and is actually good against gemini

Meh it’s ok. Someone drew a Pteraquetzal on me earlier?! Lol Entelomoth is a pain though, I need to unlock him for use in these sorts of tournaments I’ve focused all my Mammoth DNA on Mammotheriun so far

Aaaand now it’s getting silly. Just lost 3-0 to a Geminititan thanks to an insane bout of bad luck and poor team selection.

4 Likes

Tbh loving it even when I encounter a community hated creature cause I’m using fun team comps and they can compete

And this is my team

Full tank/armour squad

1 Like

nice. how does skoolo fair. been thinking of trying her.

1 Like

Not terrible as a tank but isn’t the greatest if you need a distractor also great if you’re against an erlidom or a indominus

1 Like