Reason for starting this thread is exactly the same as This one with a few slight differences.
Side note: Not going to try to do the same in Hidden Forge anytime soon, since while I can easily get to the 3rd boss every time, the fact he has no apparent pattern to attacks makes facing him basically rolling the dice, unlike the dragon which I only need 1 character to survive in order to 100% win.
Problems are as follows:
- Can’t really use my B team to clear it atm, despite my B team all being level 10, they’re just missing the damage/survive abilties of my A team. They definitely can’t complete all 3 iterations every time
- As my A team isn’t 100% there either and monsters at room #8 have a tendency to one shot any character if they only get the chance, I sometime don’t get to the 3rd iteration of the dragon and missing the 3rd die obviously changes statistics.
- Despite having quite a stock of Gold (around 60K right now) 250 gold per run is not small sum for a run you’re not sure you;re going to cpmplete, and the fact these runs take a whole lot longer than FSM ones (dancing the 3rd time with Argathakul takes a while until she gets tired) makes 10 runs a day a lot more challenging.
That means this thread more than before, I hope to get some community reports of HSM runs and what did you get from it. I’ll start with my past 2 ones:
Team: Tommus, Halbenet, Shavearith, Callioppe. All of them have their legendary weapons at level 1, Shevarith also has Legendary pants and headdress.Everything else is epic at varying levels.
- 15 Gems (was also offered 1250 gold but passed, might not in the future)
- 10 Epic (Namolen’s elixir)