Ludia Forums

How to Beat Battle Stage 13?

I know this post sounds like a complete noob question (because it is), but I am legitimately stuck on this battle stage.

This is the team I keep trying for the battle (occasionally I use my Guanlong instead of my Majungasaurus). I might have a chance if my opponent didn’t keep switching out his Hatzegopteryx for his Bonitasaura. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how to beat this stage?
Here is my full list of dinosaurs:
Lvl 30: Guanlong, Majungasaurus, Alanqa, Limnoscelis
Lvl 20: Tropeognathus, Diplocaulus, Argentinosaurus
Lvl 10: Tyrannotitan, Giganotosaurus, Tuojiangosaurus, Bonitasaura
Lvl 3: Majungasaurus
Lvl 1: Argentinosaurus (x2), Bonitasaura
In Incubator: Hatzegopteryx (9 mins left), Mauisaurus (9 hrs left), Tyrannotitan (1 hr left)
My only restrictions are that I can’t buy anything with real money and I don’t want to sell any dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Try lvl 1 creature, majun, then Alanqa. He should take out your first creature (reserve don’t block) this will give you 3 moves which will be enough to take out his first creature leaving you with the advantage against his second.

If he swaps in his amphibian and doesn’t attack you have to decide if you want to swap or sit and hope he blocked instead of reserving.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! This worked! I never thought about utilizing my lvl 1’s like that!

2 Likes

Glad it worked, lvl 1s are a great way to stretch your lineup as well.

3 Likes

Whenever you have class advantage on the opponents first creature , most of the time it’ll switch to its strongest creature that doesn’t have class disadvantage.
It’ll also switch if its creature is hopelessly underpowered compared to yours.
As sionsith mentioned you’ve sacrifice the first dino. It’s also a great strategy. Basically using low powered creatures as fodders to gain action points is highly used and is quite effective.
I usually use fodder-main-main in tournaments and fodder-main-fodder in pvps ( they’re not true pvp) . In these strategies sacrificing creatures in opportune moments to waste opponents action points and reserving is used for victory.

1 Like

Thank you! I will remember this!

Keep playing you’ll notice the usual routine of the AI and win with your eyes closed most of the time.
Some people have a ritual and teams they use. They play while watching movies with 75%+ success.
Patience is the name of the game. You’re gonna need a lot of patience with this game.

1 Like

Already Stage 14 is proving to be a big challenge, but I won’t give up!

You can post them here , someone will help you out. Don’t rush to finish them , you won’t lose them even if you level up.

1 Like

Pretty much what everyone else has said here. I will add on that it’s all a balancing act too with your roster. Getting stronger dinos but still utilizing said tactics to win battles. Best of luck to ya :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate your help!

2 Likes

Now I’m stuck on 16… oof…

What’s the line up this time?

I keep trying new things. Sometimes I use my lvl 30 Triceratops as fodder, and then lvl 30 Limnoscelis after he takes me out with Guanlong. After that I use my lvl 40 Majungasaurus. I always get him down to his last dino but he takes me out with 4 attack points.

One thing I haven’t tried yet is switching to my Limno before he takes my trike out. Maybe that would work?
Edit: Nope, I only took out his Pelecanipteryx.

1 Like

You can’t use a carnivore if you’re using trike as fodder. By using trike as fodder you’re effectively bringing her guanlong to the front . Then killing it by limnocelis is great. But then you’ve to deal with an amphibian and a pterosaur. So you should either use a herbivore ( my choice ) or a pterosaur to finsih it off.
Use a herbivore with 108+ hp to make her switch to guanlong , sacrifice at an opportune moment . Then take out guanlong with limnocelis and sacrifice it by reserving. You should have 7/8 for last 2 creatures. It’s not going to be easy with your herb and ptero not being very good but should be doable. I’d use alanqa in last spot. As long as you can block 3 for the last creature you should be fine.

2 Likes

Thank you! It worked!

1 Like

This is how I would have done it ,its just a suggestion.
Use something he wouldn’t switch over to ( in this case, your Alanqa )
Then, your Triceratops in second place.
And finally, Limnocelis
I also remember struggling on the earlier battle stages, the longest battle stage I was stuck was the one for Ophiacodon

1 Like

I’m 3 away from that one!

1 Like

Speaking of Ophiacodon, I think he is currently my most get-often rare, but that’s a story for another time in the Off- Topic Thread

1 Like

What are his stats?

1 Like