How to boost tryko?

I just created tryko do you have an idea how to boost it?

1 Like

Probably 20/10/0 or 18/10/2.

Ok thanks you

2 Likes

Mine is 16/14/0 and doing well for what it can do at the moment. I wouldn’t recommend investing at all in it though as it is past its prime.

6 Likes

Tryko is definitely not what it used to be back when 2.0 first released and before 2.0. I would argue though that it’s great for arenas like Lockwood estate-mid library and possibly the depo but there definitely some better options out there

2 Likes

If they just made it it probably can’t get 30 booster

1 Like

We should do a general boost advice thread…

2 Likes

Personally I would save your boosts for something else if you have limited boosts. Tryko isn’t very meta viable at the moment. It does alright mid game, but I pulled mine a long time ago from the game and was hoping for a boost shuffle to pull my boosts off of it. I know there are people out there with boosted trykos, I battle them all the time, but my win rate against them is pretty high despite the fact my team is not fully leveled or boosted. If buying boosts and getting in game cash and coin isn’t an issue for you, and you have unlimited resources to throw at the game, then totally go for boosting it.

2 Likes

Thats what ive done. I made my decision early on to save mine until i had something ‘meta’. Ive been playing since october & now have sr3 (22), testa (22), indot (21), and spinocon (21), (plus andrew, indorap, and thor which arent in my team). Still havent used any boosts (roughly 2k of each) as im wary of setting them up wrong.

2 Likes

Speed and Attack

1 Like

Playing since October and have those uniques. Quite impressive.

1 Like

Why would you focus on speed when boosting Tryko?
In the current meta I would suggest to not boost Tryko at all. But if you really like it and want to have it in your team, go for HP and ATK.

3 Likes

To be fair i got them this month, so not had them long (along with thor, andrew, & indorap). I grind like hell though (ftp). Currently working on skoona/phourex, though epic dna is an issue! After that im undecided.
Have put my 1st few boost tiers on now courtesy of some advice from my alliance.

1 Like

Mine is 15-15-0

1 Like