Ludia Forums

How to buy unlimited boosts as of May 21 2019

You can still buy limited offers after they’ve expired until you restart. In this case they don’t become “sold out” and you can (seemingly) buy however many you want.

Edit: This is iOS, not sure if it works on Android.

18 Likes

Another day, another …

Right! Roll it all back again … :roll_eyes:

If you pitched “The Update 1.7 Saga” as a film or tv series it would be laughed out of the studio’s project devlopment office as “too implausible” …

13 Likes

Not at all shocked.

6 Likes

Wow.

Is ludia serious?
Could you then use the boosts and your cahs is withdrawn? Because if it’s right then Ludia really need to hire real server-side engineer. No matter how much your ui is deficient should never ever have consequences on server.

Can’t believe it.

16 Likes

If it wasn’t so pathetic, it would be funny.

5 Likes

So another rollback? This is seriously unacceptable after having already “fixed” it. To start off they shouldn’t even be on sale daily :expressionless:

11 Likes

Restarted since then, cash was withdrawn and I have 50 more health boosts than attack boosts from this purchase. Don’t really want to spend them atm, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

1 Like

Was it actually unlimited? Or was it just allowing you to purchase the remaining amount that you left available before the reset? I know it said “1 remaining” but did you only have 1 left available before the reset?

There was only 1 to begin with, the video was taken half an hour ago, it was Monday’s sale, not the weekend sale where you had 20.

Good find sir! Another well implemented addition to this fine game

4 Likes

With the broken match maker, the game is completely ruined now.

4 Likes

Wow just wow…

I really thought things couldn’t get any worse at this point.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes if you have restarted it’s definitely working.

Such a bad, bad implementation. I don’t know what to say.
Boosts are taking away all the fun. They just can’t make it works.

2 Likes

Y’all realize how bad this will be if its not fixed before Sunday’s speed sale…

1 Like

@Jorge @J.C

All quite

I mean they’re giving the impression they have given up completely,
Everything they introduce has bugs or is half baked…

Why not just come out and say it,

Its so far beyond a joke now.

4 Likes

Can’t say that it’s unexpected at this point. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

This can’t be serious

1 Like

Cause they want to get as much money as they can from this dead project. That’s why they sell and sell and sell boosts.

6 Likes

I’m not surprised if this bug is intended as a try to get even more money from players.

5 Likes