How to choose your team in tournaments

Ok im starting to get frustrated with the tournaments, what ever I do when choosing my dinos for battle I just get paired with 3x 3000 health 800++ attack dinos when My most powerful dino has 1600health and 600attack…

It feels like its absolutely imposible to keep in the dominators league…

Any tip regarding the ferocity values in order to choose my dinos?

1 Like

Well it just sounds like u don’t have the power. But ur best bet in this tourney is amphibian

2 Likes

That’s dominator league for you

2 Likes

In dominator league that’s what you should be getting, regardless of what you bring to the table.

2 Likes

Not sure. When I FMF Spinato, the strongest creature I’ve faced was Alberto 38, and the weakest was probably deinocherius 30. Pretty weak for dom, but whenever I bring anything else, I agree, 3k+ hp 800+ dmg

2 Likes

I’ve faced Worse

Yet i still won

Yes, but most of the time i only face 30-40 Tourneys or sometimes 30 vips

not sure your point as lvl 40 tourneys are in the 3k health and 800 attack range and level 30 VIPs are above that.

1 Like

Yes, thats what i face…
Mostly 40 Tourneys as I’m lvl 65

sometimes 25 vips which is easily managed with a proper playstyle

Again, I good at strats.

1 Like

What’s ur lineup

can’t show it sorry, if you check my post around the forums, My account is still not fixed…

:sob:

What is your most powerful dino @Kasarkin ?

That’s the game just get more dinos higher stats and you should be able to do dominator soon don’t this game requires a lot of patience trust me speak from experience one day you’ll get as strong as sionsth and other endgame players take the advice from them and honestly you just got to grind and it’ll pay out

1 Like

You’ll get to here one day and further I’ve been playing I think 2 years maybe and also got vip but still you will make it just a little slower if you don’t have vip and play as much (tbh I might be behind on progress)

1 Like

In tournaments, your best friends have to be your superhybrids. These things are good for tournament runs.

Diplosuchus, Monostegotops, Tapelajocephalus, and Dimetrocarnus are the best. Though I will be replacing Dime with Troodons soon

2 Likes

Em, i’ve been in dominator recently lol…

1 Like

my fav is diplosuchus

1 Like

Spinota is a powerhouse too, my favs are spinota 10 diplo 20 and tapejaloceph 10

2 Likes

Tapejalo isn’t too great bc I experience a lot of herbivores and few amphibian

1 Like

mmhm, its backed up with mastodonto 40.

1 Like