Ludia Forums

How to claim refund on play store

I want my money back basically… the game is a joke and does everything to screw over players… offers you things to improve dinos and then nullifies them…

False advertisement and I’ve had enough, anyone know what the process would be to go about getting a refund through Google play store?

6 Likes

I’d like to know as well, I want a refund for the same reasons

2 Likes

Make sure you also list the fact that their TOS says that certain things will not be allowed, aka spoofing, but they do allow it and have done nothing to take those players out of the game. That is listed in the many reasons I am demanding a full refund.

Ludia expects us to live up to their Terms of Service, but refuse to live up to it on their end.

Start by emailing Ludia, and then go from there with the google play store. I will be working with Apple since it’s through IOS for me.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be doing that same thing

1 Like

Only downside with Google play is you have to uninstall the game to start the process… I don’t want to uninstall, just become a F2P player, as I’m not fuelling ludias lies anymore

They hid my message when i said they were blocking people from getting over 3500 medals before the reset to limit the rewards to pay out. If thats not guilty i dont know what is

3 Likes

If you have trouble with it, just go to PayPal if you used that through Google because PayPal nearly always sides with the buyer and you can file disputes for six months.

I was just denied refunds for all of my purchases.

Regards, 9Apps
Cartoon HD Vidmate

Man, I bought $20 of in game cash 5 days ago and never got it. I still havent gotten a response from anyone. Good luck.

I picked up my phone, saw an orange flash, and poof 1000 game cash was gone, spent on an epic scent capsule I didn’t want. How I opened the store and purchased an expensive item while taking my phone out of my pocket is beyond me, but it’s no accident that the store button is right where the base of your thumb hits the screen.

I asked for a refund but of course they denied it. “As much as we would want to, our team will not interfere with the progress of your game, as a result, we will not refund any accidental purchases made with Jurassic World Alive cash.” What a load of horse pucky. I think stealing 1000 game cash is the definition of interfering with the progress of my game. I am an iOS player so I can’t earn dino cash for free anymore. 1000 game cash is a week of work for me. I wouldn’t spend that on a lousy scent capsule in a million years.

I wonder how many times a day this kind of “mistake” puts money in their pocket.

I was going to get VIP again for my birthday next month but I am too mad about this. They’ll never see another dime from me. F2P 4 LYF.

2 Likes

Old thread bumped up