Ludia Forums

How to Counter the Scorpius Rexes (especially Gen3)?

Well, title says it all… what are the best counter to these monstrosities?

Probably a creature immune to DOT and can remove dodge; like Magna.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that for the gen 1 and gen 2, most resilient creatures that are faster then them do pretty well. Darwezopteryx is pretty good, considering it has the resilient strike but is also immune to DOT. As for the Gen 3, I’m having trouble finding counters for it. :sweat_smile:

Erlikospyx is probably going to be a good one. Speed plus Precision

3 Likes

Plus it’s immune to DOT, distraction and is 67% resistant to stun, so yeah Erlikospyx is probably your best bet

1 Like

Just testing things out with the battle simulator - Quetzorion seems to be a good candidate, from what I’ve seen. But, it’s down to mind games (and luck) as usual. If the Quill move didn’t stun, she’d be a near-perfect counter.

I can confidently say that all the S Rexes absolutely destroy flocks. So all you people upset about Flocks, can quit complaining, lol.

2 Likes

Does bleed work through the three bars in a flock, or one at a time like normal attacks?

1 Like

It works like group attacks and ignores the separate health bars.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, so they’d wreck the flocks then

1 Like

DoT ,Vulnerable & stuns are some of the negative effects that work through three bars of flocks…

1 Like

Stuns and Vulnerable don’t do damage? So they don’t go through the 3 bars. Only bleed and group attacks do.

Stun doesn’t do damage, it just stops any attacks from the flock

Magna actually does counter it 100% if it goes Distracting impact, Nullifying impact, rampage.

1 Like

Magna: allow me to introduce myself

Yeah I feel like Magna and Erlikospyx were literally designed to counter these guys

1 Like

Um actually not really it’s really luck based especially since it’s .33 bleed. For unique compy I believe it’s mind games

Edit: it does actually win I believe 100% assuming no crits and they all dodge. But it’s left on very low hp.

Indoraptor is a 75% legendary scorpius rex counter

That makes sense, considering the cleansing impact and the immunity to stun and crit reduction. Also being 75% to distraction helps against the cunning impact, camouflage and the swap in.

1 Like

Basically and Orion if it doesn’t get stunned