How to CREATE A UNIQUE in 4 fuses

Awesome and insanely a work of effort from you and your Sand Dune Friends. Congratulations!!! I don’t know if I’ll ever reach that kind of fusing or level but love seeing what you & others are capable of achieving.!!!

2 Likes

WRONG!

Everyone knows the way to create a unique in 4 fuses is to start with 210 DNA.

8 Likes

Brb picking my jaw up from the floor

5 Likes

:scream: Quick - go and buy a lottery ticket!

6 Likes

Woa, most I ever get is 10s or 20s…lol

1 Like

Dang it I got green chicken to 190/250 one 40 fuse, one 20, rest 10s, so annoying!

1 Like

Hahaha hahah best name ever. RNGesus. So good.

2 Likes

Even I’m becoming disgusted at this point

4 Likes

… my last 2 have been 20

4 Likes

Lately my green chicken barely reached 20 each fuse, including one that gone missing due to disconnect.
giphy%20(1)

1 Like

Bet you’re missing a lot of stuns and dodges in battle because of using this luck :wink:

This is just insane, my highest fuse on a unique was 90 on Tenontorex, and that same session, I got 90-20-60-30, and I was so stunned…!

2 Likes

Will you please start fusing for me :slight_smile: … my allinosaurus and thoradolasaur were created with just 10 and 20, a bit expensive :wink: … your way is more efficient :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Minę after 6 fuses:-)

2 Likes

So jelous i want that green chicken done a few fuses and now on 110. Well done

1 Like

Yeah well, considering that I have only gotten 100 DNA from a fuse once in the 7 months I have been playing & 80 only 2 or 3 times I won’t hold my breath.

1 Like

I just fused 6 times to lvl up my monostegotops and guess what I got 10 DNA 5 times :unamused: and 40 once

1 Like

My Monostego level today was fraught with 10s too, brother. On Stegocera and Monostego both. I feel your pain :pensive:

1 Like

It seems like we’re on same boat and RNGesus hate us :unamused::neutral_face:

1 Like

Don’t say these things publicly. Just thinking them is bad enough. RNGesus can read your thoughts :grimacing::shushing_face:

1 Like

Still waiting for the “how to” part… Im guessing that was just clickbait eh?