How to earn a lot of coins?

as you can see i love my little scorpy and i would like to level it up, how to earn a lot of coins?

4 Likes

Sunday is your best day for coin
Epic requests + coin chase can get you a decent amount.

Also you could wait for a coin sale and just go all out.

4 Likes

Spinning supply drops and treasure chases, doing strike towers, donating dna are the best ways to get coins.

3 Likes

You can likely get around 15k coins from maxxing out Supply Drops, so I recommend going out and grabbing them. Like stated, Sundays are THE best coin making days, with the potential for 50k+ coins in a single day if you max out the chests twice.

3 Likes

Requests. Requests. Requests

4 Likes

Blue and Gold strike events/battle incubators will give you about 5000 and 15000 respectively, and requests will give you 200 each time you donate. Winning battles also gives you coin but its not a good way to earn coin easily.

1 Like

Yellow Strike events

1 Like

Well it depends. Trials net you the 15000 golden incubator, but most in strike events only have 11500.

2 Likes

Campaign is a really good option too. If you can complete some of the harder missions, you can get epic incubators that give 9-25k coins at your level

2 Likes

You have a lot of cash, you can buy 25000 coins for 500, so you’ll get a total of 100000 coins with your current cash.

1 Like

Coin sales also. But those require real world money and only happen like once a year.

1 Like

Ty I also need this advice

2 Likes

Yeah same here. Currently need 450k just to get Nemys to 30, then another 500k if I get 2 other critters up to level 30

1 Like

Thank you very much for your advice

just another advice choice, i really love my scorpi but should i level it up again or use it to create scorpi gen 3? and how to gain a lot of XP

if you don’t pay for anything in the game, skills tournaments and strike towers are the best. VIP will increase your coin intake with each spin so you don’t have to labor all day to max your limit, but I don’t pay a dime to play so I get my coins through skills.

3 Likes

Is it normal that I can’t improve it?

I’m unsure, but I thought the minimum level for boosts was 10. I’d still not boost it unless you want to use it on your team anyways and don’t care about the meta.

1 Like

keep incubators running
win battles
max your supply drops
treasure chases
donating dna
beat strike towers
do the coin tournaments
campaign missions

Watching ads will earn you 3 hard cash each time. Follow the game’s FB and Twitter for daily hard cash rewards. Gamepress hands out weekly. Also, if you sign up for the game’s newsletter, they will email you rewards every now and then. Or you can just visit the Cash Link topic in this forum where very kind people post links to those rewards and more for our convenience. As a free to player, this is how I get to buy as much coins as I can with them, apart from maxing out on the daily supply drops, donations, strike towers etc. I don’t do tapjoy though coz I’d rather be playing this game. But if you’re into side games, you may go for it

1 Like

Idk why you can’t improve (boost) it, seeing you have so many boosts :joy: what does it say when you click on the button to boost it? Maybe that will tell you.

1 Like