Ludia Forums

How to earn loads of coins quickly?

I am always in need of more coins even though I have my park running smoothly.
I have multiple trikes that hand 20k gold or 5 minutes, loads of decorations that boost dinosaurs over 100% but u still need more gold! I am working on replacing all amber pedestals as well.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
I do earn quite a lotbus day though but not enough!
Working on more dinosaurs as well!

Edit: tips on food are welcome too!
I always have the food thing running at max and I do all prize drops to ensure diamond prize at the end of the week

2 Likes

Buildings are NOT worth it the worst money making dino (bonitasaura) is better than the best building Or you could just read this thread 🌸 Guide: The most optimal decoration layout and Coin Generation

1 Like

Would removing the power generators not leave me with less gold?

1 Like

No you could use the coin fromt he generators to buy more decorations for ur dinos

But removing the other buildings would be fine?

1 Like

Sure

10 characters

I will re arrange my park later today!
The trade harbour is now also unlocked which seems to help!

1 Like

Keep apatosaurus fossils in ur market it goes for 300-500 bucks in the trad harbour!!

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Sell every decoration besides the Trike sculptures before rearranging your park.

I’m guessing at your level, the Trike sculpture is your best decoration. Best = highest % yield with the largest area coverage.

Every other decoration at your level is worthless. Every building is worthless outside of completing missions.

My thread was already linked, but follow the table I created there that lists the most preferred decorations, and use the leftmost decoration you have unlocked.

Then organize your paddocks into rows, with 2 trike sculptures between each row. If you lack money to buy decorations, then focus on putting the decorations around your best moneymaker dinos. These depend on the level of your dinos, quantity of dinos within a paddock, and the ranking of the dino in the market under the ‘coins’ subcategory.

Focus on beefing up decorations around these dinos, and it will yield enough coins for you to purchase more and more decorations, which will result in you having more and more coins.

3 Likes

i have 80 million coins at level 50

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!
I only use the generator now for earning some extra coins.
I have reached over 200% on dinosaurs that make the most coins like the trikey and labyrhintosaurus.
Still a work in progess and the other dinosaurs have been parked while I am buying more trikey sculptures!

I might have to place the dinosaurs better but let’s get more trike statues first

2 Likes

That is nice, any tips?
I do not save my coins but I keep spending them

1 Like

You shouldn’t be saving any coins right now, all of your buildings are holding coins that could go towards decorations if you sold them. If you want to make a coin trap to cycle your best producers through that would be a better use of the space your power generators are in (there are other threads that talk about coin traps). @OstaposaurusBae already gave you some excellent advise above, 2 rows of decorations, followed by a row of the same size paddocks, followed by 2 rows of decorations, followed by a row of the same size paddocks…. Until you fill up your park. Here is a video I did a while back that covers a lot of this information:

4 Likes

Would you get rid of the generators?
So, one row of dinosaurs and place 2 deco next to them and then another row?

1 Like

I am trading all the old buildings and decorations for resources in the trade harbor,
At what level do you unlock Hammond memorials or better decos?

1 Like

I don’t remember the specific levels of when certain decorations come available just sell the decorations/buildings for coin keep them out of your TH unless it is a high value item, meaning a click to sell it is more than say 250,000 coin. If more than 250,000 keep it in the harbor, less than 250,000 just sell it from your park (not the TH).

You want to do 2 rows of decorations first, then paddocks, then decorations, then paddocks…. Start with decorations.

3 Likes

There are two reasons to have buildings in JWtG.

1. You’re working on specific Story Missions involving buildings
  2. You want them for asthetic/collection purposes. But you do so recognizing that they work against coin production
4 Likes

So sell all the buildings and deco?
I can do that and rearrange the park, are you sure about the generators?
Will selling them help me earn more coins?

1 Like

I was thinking of making more labyrintho saurus for coin production

1 Like