How to get AR (augmented reality)?

The Google play store preview photos say it has augmented reality but I have no idea where to find it or how to turn it on!

AR Button
AR feature for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge?

Just to make sure; not every device works currently. See list below (link).

If it works there should be a round button which says ‘AR’; if you select a dinosaur. Then you can run the AR function of the game! If this doesn’t show, im affraid your device isn’t supported (yet?), Perhaps in the future more devices will be supported, who knows!

Anyone here can help? How i can find AR mode for JWA? Coz i saw in youtube it do not same as in mine JWA. I download from android. Is there any issue playing JWA in asia currently i play in Indonesia? Any different option in every country can do AR and some cant do?

It depends, what device do you have?

my is xiaomi redmi note 4x android 7.0 and this not avaible.

I use One Plus 6 the newest one bro. Any idea? Snapdragon latest android updated bro.

Yeah so funny. I just wondering is there any difference if play this game in asia compare with we play in euro or US. So different treament or how? Lol… 2nd ly. Some i saw the sell drone battry, in mine only sell dna bullets. Why not same? Lol…

How about this spec for JWA?

You need that. Phones dont have it pre installed.

You’ll only see it if you’re device is one of the ones that can use it
For the others it just won’t appear
This may change in a future update, but at the moment that’s how it is, I’m afraid

Will try. Thank you sir.

Cannot. Not supported

This is the list of compatible phones:

Jurassic World™ Alive Augmented Reality mode is compatible with the following Android devices running OS 7.0 and up:

Asus
Zenone AR
Zenfone ARES

Google
Nexus 5X - Requires Android 8.0 or later
Nexus 6P - Requires Android 8.0 or later
Pixel, Pixel XL
Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL

HMD Global
Nokia 6 (2018) - Also known as Nokia 6.1
Nokia 8 Sirocco

Huawei
P20, P20 Pro
Mate RS Porsche Design

LG
G6 - Requires Android 8.0 or later
G7 ThinQ

Motorola
Moto G6 Plus
Moto Z2 Force

OnePlus
OnePlus 3T - Requires Android 8.0 or later
OnePlus 5

Samsung (Samsung devices with a model number ending in 0 or 8 are not supported, e.g. SM-G9600 )
Galaxy A5 (2017)
Galaxy A7 (2017)
Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8+ (2018)
Galaxy Note8
Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+
Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+

Sony
Xperia XZ Premium - Requires Android 8.0 or later
Xperia XZ1, Xperia XZ1 Compact - Requires Android 8.0 or later

Xiaomi
Mi Mix 2S

If your device is not compatible with Jurassic World™ Alive AR you will not see the AR option in-game.

via: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=hot-topics&f=augmented-reality-what-android-devices-are-compatible&l=en

As Freds00n and JPlover16 mentioned:
If your phone isn’t on the list, you most likely will be unable to use AR mode.

Well no choice. Mine cannot go for AR. Probably will wait if they have update. If not then no choice.

I was hoping that my Galaxy J3 would be able to utilize the AR function. Will my phone ever be able to use AR in future JWA updates?

Mine alrd can a week ago updated. Thanks @Ludia

My phone just got an Android upgrade yesterday, but not to Android 7. LOL when is an “upgrade” not an actual upgrade?

So I got an upgrade from Android 6.01 to… 6.01?

I am surprised that there isn’t a third party app which could emulate the Core software.