Ludia Forums

How to get Cave creatures easy?

Today and the last two days I have been unable to complete my daily missions as each day has given me “use 3 different classes of aquatic creatures” but I have no Cave creatures. Is there any way of getting one easily without spending for it? Money is tight these days (obviously) so I can’t be buying packs.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I’m on the same boat. I find it difficult to focus on Aquatic creatures because I can’t see them in my park. :unamused:

1 Like

I’ve only just hit level 27. And it has only been the last five levels I would say where I somehow got my hands on aquatic and cenozoics. I’ve got six aquatics but no cave creatures and only 3 cenozoics, and I’m missing snow ones for them.

I’m not really sure how I even got my Cenozoic creatures :thinking:. I believe they were from packs for Event battles.

1 Like

All mine were from something random, even the aquatics.

1 Like

Hi Colin,
You can get aquatic cave creatures by completing the unlock events on Thursday’s once you hit level 30. Or by taking part in the “On the Tides” events to win aquatic creatures on the prize wheel, which also become available at level 30. Or by winning them in packs and other events. That being said a re-balancing of mission objectives is coming soon with it a player at level 27 will no longer get the objective of playing with 3 different types of aquatic creatures.
Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

I had the same problem at that park level. Until I unlocked or got lucky in a card pack, I couldn’t do the daily events to completion for awhile.

1 Like

Hi Colin! Glad to see you are started jw:the game as well. Hope I can be of any help to you, like you were to me when I started jw alive.

4 Likes

Hey! Good to see you @Belboxtel.

2 Likes

there is a aquatic every week for me

1 Like

I have slowly been getting a few but none of them are Cave creatures that I’ve got. Today is day 4 where I can’t complete the daily missions. Still asking to use all 3 aquatic types in battle.

1 Like

Full disclosure, you’ll have the same problem again when you unlock Cenozonics.

2 Likes

I have that problem in that I have three cenozoics creatures but I am missing a Snow one. It’s no big loss as I complete the other activities for the day and the rewards for those.

the dodo tournament had some. and a 17% chance for gastornis and phoro!

1 Like

Hit 30th last night and I have managed to get a cave creature (got to wait 3 days though). I had completely missed the search function that shows where you can get them.

1 Like