How to get DNA for someone in mid game

I’m on lvl 60 and I need to get loads of DNA because I’m low. Anyone got ideas?

1 Like

The Dna event gives you a pretty good amount of Dna for participating itself And hatch and sell dinos you don’t need

2 Likes

And do custom trades for dna

2 Likes
  • do all events
  • Daily missions
  • Code 19s
  • Store decorations like apato fossil or John Hammond statues in your market and do trades. Each one is 350-500 DNA and do the daily refreshes. You might profit on bucks as well
  • Make sure you do CoT. One card of DNA in CoT is 2,500 DNA
  • Get as high up in tournaments as you can. You’re level 60 which means you should start to be able to finish in dominator soon
8 Likes

Thanks will do and try

1 Like

Thanks didn’t realise I had 6 lvl 40 tric and majung

1 Like

@Indoraptor08 pretty much said everything.

One more point is to farm and sell Dimetrocarnuses. They are the best ROI (return of investment) S-Hybrid, as they sell for ~32,000 DNA but only cost 850 SDNA. If not obtained then Spinot is a good second. Stay away from selling Monostegos, Gigankys, and Tapejalo because they have horrible sell prices. Indo and Diplo both aren’t bad to sell either, they are just hard to grind and sell for less, which is still better than the 3 above.

RN I am farming and selling Dimes to feed myu Glynthorax army.

5 Likes

It’s a little thing, but sometimes a helpful small boost - you can repeatedly get 50 DNA by clicking on the DNA tab and watching a video. Useful if you are a little short of a goal.

3 Likes

Maybe get Pelicantylus and sell those too.

3 Likes

Bad idea.

6 Likes

Oh. Didn’t know that…

3 Likes

Incredibly horrible idea

@Keith , is the selling price for Pelecachtylus correct?

7 Likes

I will check

6 Likes

From a different perspective, as our mighty Sith Lord has once said,

“The best way of having a huge pile of DNA, is simply not spending them.”

So. On intergalactic scale. Wise.

:thought_balloon:

I apply this, it always works. Try for yourself.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m now on 11k!

1 Like

The sale price is indeed incorrect and a fix is in the works, but won’t be implemented until the next update.

11 Likes