Ludia Forums

How to improve gyrospheres

Probably not. Vip creatures can’t be fused as of now so they probably won’t get any s dna as well

1 Like

Instead I think it could come out!

Wasn’t it confirmed that it’s a spelling mistake in the code?

Could be a new hybrid, although at this rate were getting more bosses than hybrids smh.

2 Likes

And all they need to do with the gyrosphere is scrap the common hybrids keep rare hybrids and have super rare hybrids with a 1 percent chance, I wont be doing any gyrospheres just cos of boss dna that’s for sure.

1 Like

Yes, I always ask myself: “If I make a gyrosphere, which costs 250 DB (which for me are a lot), and I find an Alangasaurus where is the usefulness?”

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that if they put a stegoceratops at 1 percent they would get more people playing the gyrospheres…

1 Like

Yeah, but even if they put it in the NON VIP gyrosphere, more people would use it!

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that it is VIP

1 Like

Nah 1% is too low for something that costs 250 bucks then too it’s just a stegoceratops

So after spending 25,000 bucks you would have 1 stegoceratops and 99 common/rare hybrids

Modded pvp has 1% for a legendary hybrid and 2% for super rare hybrid and is 1/25th of the cost

3 Likes

Oh I agree, but I definitely cant see ludia putting in legendary hybrids for 1 percent in the gyrosphere event, plus the gyrosphere doesnt work off of your own creatures this is the reason for its ridiculous cost.

I suggest super rare hybrids because they are still somewhat wanted and cant be obtained through CT like rare hybrids can.

They circulate, sometimes jurassics, yesterdays was cenozoic I believe and other times aquatics.

1 Like

No. VIPS have their own Gyrosphere event, that rotates between jurassic, ceno, and aquatic.

Only difference is that VIP rewards include rare hybrids on top of common hybrids.

2 Likes