How To Intruduce Aquatic Creatures

Since 2018, I’ve been wondering if aquatic creatures would ever be introduced and over 4 years later, they sadly have not been. Darting them would not make any sense but rewarding us with dna would.

A way that they can be introduced would be to have separate tournaments where aquatic creatures would only battle against other aquatic creatures.

Hoping they do eventually make it in one day, hopefully when 3.0 rolls out.
Any suggestions that would make more sense?

2 Likes

Why not make a separate app instead if they don’t interact with the land creatures?

3 Likes

A great opportunity to but don’t think most would want to have 2 separate apps playing a similar game. An addition to the game would be neat like friendly tournaments.

5 Likes

Probably maybe a different drone wjere you could only see water creatures also maybe a 50 50 chance to getba aquatic battle so youd need a good aquatic team as well as land

2 Likes

Anyone else remember the caves idea? They’d be on the map like sancs and you’d enter them, and it’d essentially load up a mini underwater cave map thingy. There you could see some aquatics to dart with like a mini submarine or something. Plus nobody’s saying strikes couldn’t reward their DNA. The idea of them being non-dartable and/or using a whole different app makes no sense.

6 Likes

Apps require more coding than you think. They aren’t nearly as easy as just adding a new thing to the original app itself

3 Likes

Make the aquatic mode (check my topics it’s very old) @TheAngrySuchomimus

Water cave. Yah I love it

1 Like

Maybe we get lagoons that act like aquatic sanctuaries. When you enter them you’ll be able to dart a certain aquatic creature

3 Likes

Yeah it’s nice

1 Like

Please read me