Ludia Forums

How to link accounts?

Hi I had to change my phone recently and I don’t know how to link the accounts I’m logged into Facebook on both but no idea if I should have my old friend as a friend account or not could you explain to me (the email is not at all the same)

1 Like

Hi Rexylius! Our team can see what can be done if you email them at support+forums@ludia.com with your account information.

So without the same e-mail we cannot link the accounts and is it possible to do it with Google play (I will soon have a new phone I say that because if we need the same e-mail I could do it

Hey there, Rexylius. It’s not possible to link/merge 2 different game accounts together.

However, if are looking to link your game account with your Facebook or Google Play account, you can do so from the in-game Settings menu. :smiley:

If you already have another game account linked to Facebook or Google Play, please reach out to our support team through the email above, and our team would be happy to help you out.

Thanks!

1 Like

And is it not possible to transfer to another device with Google play (the 2Android) because I had read that it was possible but I do not know how to do it?

@Rexylius, you can transfer your game account by reconnecting to the same Google Play account that your game was linked to, on your new device. :slight_smile:

However, you will not be able to merge a new game account onto an existing game account on your Google Play. If you need to replace the saved game data on your Google Play account, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team for further assistance.