How to lose points in the arena + not even having the chance to react and fight

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Look at images

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1 - Wait for opponent until timer shows 0m 0s
Step 2 - Reopen app
Step 3 - See that opponent destroyed your dinosaurs easily, because You couldn’t even see that the battle started…
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Sometimes, but should never happen

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

So actually I am not waiting for opponent and instead it should be writed: “Waiting until the opponent wins.” And why I must wait for opponent, if he already responded and is fighting me and the only thing that you have allowed me to do is: stare at this fake countdown screen, which only counts down to my defeat…

I’m sorry you had that happen @Nocnyelf. We’ve seen similar reports of this from other players as well and rebooting your game when it happens, should fix the issue. However, we understand that closing down your game in battle would greatly impact the outcome of your match. Our team is still actively working towards better stability for the game but in the meantime, could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if they’re able to help: Lost a battle I was winning

WHOA! The fact that it was not blamed on a connection issue is a huge step forward for Ludia. Maybe one day they’ll actually fix something, too.

Pretty much any interruption of the game causes it to lock. Get a text, a notification, anything…and you lose a battle or are stuck in place until you reboot.
Glad to hear it’s not blamed on connection issues!

If the timer uses more than 30 seconds I restart the app. Usually it hasn’t started a match when I am back. Just something for you to consider as well.:wink:

Thank You for response. Also, look what just happened. It was Stegodeus vs Monostegotops battle on arena, and suddenly game stopped responding for about 30 seconds. Stegodeus timer for attack was at 0, and I could not see or choose attacks. Few moments later I saw a large inscription that opponent picked Tryostronix, but I was still seeing Monostegotops and I finally could choose attacks, but I could not see them, so I reopened app and saw that I lost that battle.