Ludia Forums

How to make my lineup better?

Please help me,

3 Likes

Dracorex gen 2 would be a great addition to the team, especially if u can level it to 13. Dodo level 13 and veloc lvl 14 is pretty good. I would recommend replacing erliko with stegoceratops or anything with swap in strikes, u really cannot avoid swap in attacks, those r the meta. The team looks pretty solid for a level 9!

2 Likes

You are still in the first phase of the game!
Think about doing as many events as possible!
:+1:

3 Likes

do them all everyday

1 Like

Also i am working on indo and dracoceratops

1 Like

That is really good. Dracoceratops would be excellent for ur team, and is good for pvp as well as raids. Go for them!
Indominus, alosino, and utasino would also be useful at the lower - medium arenas, and they are easier to make too!
Also try to go for tryostronix and thylacotator thay are really useful…

3 Likes

How much common dna is it for a pop at a legend, because I will need to farm those a lot and hpow to get more coin???

Common dna, u can request it in the alliance chat or farm in sanctuary. As for the amount needed, i am not sure…anyone can specify?
(i am not good with keeping track of numbers lol)

As for the coins - daily missions, supply drops, achievments, aliance rewards, strike towers, fulfilling dna requests in the alliance chat are the main and effective ways to get coins. You will burn through coins really quick once u go to the higher levels, so i recommend not to level up creatures above than the level from which u can create their hybrids. Level up the creatures needed for a specific hybrid u are going for, and donot level up the others right now.

1 Like

500 (common Dna needed for a fuse at a legend is 500)

1 Like

Oh man that is a lot, also what is the bet way to get some quick trex dna, I have odne a lot of battle and never got a legendary incubator, can you even get it at this level??

1 Like

yep 10 char

1 Like

well anyway stop leveling suco level thyla

and replace erlicko for draco Gen 2

Go for Suchotator and Thylacotator. They both are really helpful even in some of the arenas above Jungle. Both are not that difficult to make.

1 Like

You can find rexs at restaurants/takeaways.
You can get a common or rare spawns though

1 Like

Just got my new best dinosaure
After 1month and half and a lot of grinding, O finally got the rat!!!

1 Like

can you show your new team?

I dont know who to change for him, any advice??
(its the same team as above

k let me see

1 Like

probably smilo

1 Like