Ludia Forums

How To Transfer Game Data To New Phone

Can anyone tell me how to transfer my game data to a new device?

1 Like

Hey there, @Ramin396, our support team would be glad to help guide you through this process so we recommend that you send them an email at support+forums@ludia.com, making sure to include your support key for both the old and new device in order to help speed up the process. They’ll help you get set up on your new device!

1 Like

thanks! do i need to write both of my support key of the old device ( which i am currently using) and my new device which i will play? do i need to install the game in the new device and do the tutorial and connect it to my fb account on the new device? can i also again transfer the data from my new device to my old device again? i my old device isn’t broken but i want to play on the new device. so can i frist transfer it to my new device and again i can transfer from new to my old device? plz answer all of my questions i am a new player of rise of berk and i need help

\

1 Like

i have a kid who has a lot of progress in this game. tomorrow he will go to his grandmother’s home but i can come with him. he wants to play this game in his grandmother’s house but if i can’t go there how will he play? i decided that i will transfer my game data from my device to the device he can play in his grandmother’s house. then when he returns he will transfer the data from the device he played in his grandmother’s house to my device again. is this possible? if it is then plz tell tell me how i can do it

1 Like

Hi there Ramin. After emailing our team at support+forums@ludia.com, they will respond as soon as they can with some steps to assist you with your transfer! If possible, you can include the support key of the account you want to keep.

1 Like

which account support key? the current one or the one of the new device or both?

1 Like

You can include both if you made a new account on your new device. Our team will ask you by email for more information if needed. Thank you!

1 Like

ok i sent a email right now

2 Likes

the facebook accounts of the two devices are not the same. will the transfer game data have problems for this?

1 Like

can you help me? if i want to transfer my game data to a new device. do i need the both of the devices a same facebook account or different?

1 Like

As long as your game is connected to a Facebook account, you should be fine. First log into Facebook on your new device, then start RoB. If it asks you for your FB account, enter the needed info. If it brings you to the “This is Berk” scene, just continue to play the Tutorial. Once you’re free to move on your own, go to Settings, and click on “FB Connect”.

1 Like

where is fb connect?

1 Like

i can’t find fb connect. there is nothing like that. help me plz how i can transfer?

1 Like

plx tell me how i can transfer my game data? there is no fb connect in settings

1 Like

Hey there, Ramin. I’m sorry to hear that you are not seeing a Facebook connect option in your game. Could you please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to try and assist you further.

Please remember to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Unless that’s the one they changed to “Link to Facebook”.

1 Like

in the settings i have the following options: to the right these things:

logged into facebook
                                                                                  logout

SoundsPreformatted text
Notifications
Help
Restore
Privacy

1 Like

yep this is how it is in my game

1 Like

Try “Logout” first, which will bring you to the main screen, then click on “Link to Facebook”.

1 Like

then what?

1 Like