How to use Grypolyth

I’ve finally got Grypo and Purrolyth to level 20 and will soon be able to start fusing for Grypolyth. When I unlock it, I’m planning to put in on my team, but I have no clue what it’s good at. I know it’s bad against chompers, but apart from that I’m clueless. And Grypolyth users out there please give me some advice on how to use it. It’s strengths and weaknesses. Thanks to everyone on advance

I used it for a period after 1.7 launch fiasco: when i unlocked i dropped a bit and played a different team. It’s a very very good team player and it shines in a high based swap team. Relies most of its damage on the rending counter attack, and with regeneration its a pretty good combo making it a really solid dino. Immobilize can be used in different ways, depending on your other dinos: can lock a bleeding opponent, can waste your opponent’s last turn of speed advantage if it’s the case, or can be an utility to reduce your moves’ cooldown, especially regen. The only downgrade is that your opponent’s cooldowns are reduced too.
Moreover, the 0 delay of regen allows you to swap in & out grypo frequently.
I like it very much, it’s a strong dino but its performance in a team depends on your team composition. It’s not a stand-alone dino like Tryko, Thor, Dioraja and similar.

2 Likes