Ludia Forums

How we could implement epic dna trading

Before people come at me and say it would be to op, let me explain how it can be implemented without being op. I want to say that I have tons of spare epic dna people in my alliance need, and so do others. I know that it could be op so this is how I would implement it:

You could Implement it like this:

You could only request it on Fridays, Saturdays and sundays, so it’s a nice treat.

OR

Epic dna had passes you have a few per week, let’s say 4. Each time you request epic dna, you lose a pass. Once all 4 passes are used, you can’t request epic dna anymore and you have to wait until next week.

Both are good ideas that would allow it not to be broken. I would also like to point out that maybe it would be so that if you requested epic dna, the wait was always 12h to request again. No matter what.

2 Likes

Not bad ideas. The problem is players having alt accounts that they abuse and jumping alliances to donate it to there selves and in there alliance. Maybe make it so a member has to be part of an alliance for a month to start requesting epics might help secure it. But idk, pretty hard when players will abuse everything they can.

But I have tons of epic dna that I would love to trade to my alliance. Think of ways to help limit that abuse…

Maybe it could be that you request DNA but you have to put Epic DNA up in exchange.

2 Likes

Yeah perhaps unrelated to requests/donations they could make a trade room for alliances. You have to be part of the alliance for over a month to join the trade room xD

2 Likes

I really like the idea of Epic trading and hope that Ludia include it at some point. I think we need to stop worrying about spoofers and just find a way to implement it in a suitable manner. The game has been out and around long enough that this needs to happen.

4 Likes

We technically already have a way to share epic dna. It’s called sanctuaries.

1 Like

This. An even exchange of epic DNA so people dont abuse it with alts or greedy people.

2 Likes

Yes but you don’t get enough from them for it to be worthwhile. It would be better if they were added as an actual trade.

3 Likes

Direct trading of epic dna would only further break the game.

I disagree. I don’t think it would providing it was handled properly.

2 Likes

If it works like common and rare in the alliance tab, 200 or 250 max per request. A full request would give enough for a single fuse on those uniques that require 200 epic at a time i.e erlidom and smilonemys.

I don’t see how trading epic dna would break the game if implemented properly. There’s epic dna that I have no way of getting because i don’t have a way to get to a specific local. I’m sure there are others out there that have that same problem.

4 Likes

Epic could be limited to 100.

3 Likes

Actually yeah. That fits better.

I dunno, enough people openly admit to having more than one account. What’s to say someone couldn’t open a few more and then just syphon all that precious gold to one account?? <Just playing devil’s advocate here, no offense to anyone in particular>

3 Likes

They could but we shouldn’t be held hostage because of cheaters.

4 Likes

That’s fair. I do the like the “trade” option, it would help mitigate this to some degree.

1 Like

Although in principle I agree cheaters shouldn’t shape the world (jurrasic or otherwise) this would be a way for spoofers to “launder” their DNA. I also think the concept of “earning it” has been forgotten. Its supposed to take a while to get some DNA, we’re already handed too much.

3 Likes

Set the request amount at 100 Max. And each donation button would only give 4 maximum per click. That amount is so low that the laundering effect by spoofers would be minimal and it would help all of the honest players much more.

1 Like

Im gonna guess sanctuaries are their way of letting us get epic DNA we need without people with alt accounts abusing a trade system. And its free, not even trades, just FIP items.

It would be nice if they did like clash royale and gave you coins instead of DNA for a dino that you already have at max level. Like 30 tryox, and 8000 baryonx, every time I get barry in an incubator it’s totally useless. Probably scares people from buying incs the way it is wondering if they’re gonna get unusable DNA.

3 Likes

Well the thing is, I put in whenever my ALT account needs and my ALT account puts in whatever my main needs. Same for DNA requests. I’m feeding myself basically with the help of my alliance. Of course I donate whatever they need also, so it works out just fine for all of us.