Ludia Forums

How we could improve Dracoceratops

He’s clearly not good enough. Why have you taken away my beloved defense shattering?!? Please fix. Also boost its health and change regeneration to regenerate and run!!! Why do you guys keep nerfing

1 Like

Wait what? This is sarcasm, right? Right?

9 Likes

hahaha. agree. :laughing:
buff dracorex2 back too! :fist:

Absolutely not! Dracoceratops is an extremely neglected Dino and keeps getting nerfed. Well it’s time to put an end to the nerfs. He needs to be buffed so he can be a more viable option in the Sorna Marshes we need some major improvements because as of right my draco is not shattering any defenses or running no where he is just regenerating Reggie style

King of Comedy Paidd, everyone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

12 Likes

It’s not funny though.

You guys can boost your thotdolosaurs to 150 speed but my draco can’t have regenerate and run and defense shattering?

Correct. Thank you for understanding.

4 Likes

Swap un bleeding rampage

tenor%20(1)

9 Likes

hahahahaha :laughing::joy::rofl: best joke i’ve heard in a long time JokerFacepalm20110725-22047-hxvv4j

10 Likes

You Are Very F U N N Y :joy::joy::balloon:

6 Likes

I just lose my battles because this RAT is a MONSTER

4 Likes

You are trolling… You have to be trolling… But well, I’ve seen people say and do many strange things… so, in case you’re serious…

Me: Jameson
You: Parker

giphy

6 Likes

giphy%20(5)

6 Likes

DC should be found in every incubator.

ludia jwa boss: what?
jwa team: we found a solution to change dracoceratops, sr.
boss: how many forum posts about draco now?
jwa team: according to our moderators, a lot.
boss: this change would make people stop posting about?
team: probably yes. it’s a solution to swap-in rampage many members are complaining about.
boss: change rejected. nerf 5 attack and 10 health and let people kill themselves in the forum. let’s talk about profitable changes now…
:japanese_goblin:

If you’re actually serious, you gotta go. Even with rampage it’s still OP

2 Likes

haha

7 Likes

Thanks for the laugh, good thing you’re not serious.