Ludia Forums

How will cc season 3 affect jwa

I know cc season 3 isn’t out yet but these are my predictions

New stuff: Scorpions rex, ingredients for S-Rex, Potentially Friday raids, CC season 3 event week.

Realese date: Somewhere in late may to late June

Now this is not everything but when the actual trailer and season the will be updated.

Let me know if these are good plans and predictions

8 Likes

Here’s my concept of scorpious Rex
Screenshot_20210403-085252

3 Likes

Other potential dinosaurs :
Albertosaurus (rare)
Compsognathus (epic)
Compsognathus gen 2 (rare)
Ceratosaurus gen 2 (common)
Ceratosaurus (epic)
Pteranodon gen 2 (common)
Toro (legendary)
Bumpy (legendary)
Rexy (legendary)

11 Likes

Yes those dinos but what if we had dino skins.

Like ankylosaurus can have a jp3 skin and bumpy skin

3 Likes

Well they could be skins but we also have the raptor squad so they could easily become playable characters

4 Likes

Also camp cretaceous season 3 releases may 24th wich is where we usually get updates

2 Likes

I have high hopes for Toro Bumpy and Rexy aswell, after we got para lux as legendary.

4 Likes

Yea around update times but the question is will the update come before or after. Also the updates are usually the second to last Tuesday

1 Like

Well we got the update with para lux around the time season 1 dropped so i guess we have the release notes the Friday before season 3 releases

1 Like

I think the notes will come then so yea

Also what about dinos like giga

1 Like

Considering that giga is confirmed for dominion he probably won’t release before the movie

2 Likes

We got patch 2.6 on march 22.
If we take the 2 months ludia needs to give us a new patch, then we could get patch 2.7 on may 24.
While CampCeratos hits netflix on may 23.

Damn ludia it os your time to shine with a cool event and some nice teasers.

I wouldnt be mad if we get the patch a week later. So we got no spoilers for CampCeratos.

2 Likes

Yea I can see how that would work despite the fact that JWFK did their new dino release just after but the might do what they did with indorapter back in 2018

3 Likes

Yea but they would need to get the scorpious model and everything done pretty quickly and rushed. I think the update would release on June 2 so they have enough time

1 Like

Well they have to work on everything for patch 2.7 already?
They also know how E750 looks like.
So they have around 2 months to finish models, balancing and events.

On the other hand, we have some big datamins already (i dont want to spoil anything here).
And there is no new hybrid or E750 mention.

I hope we get a cool update. I dont need all at once, but the last 3 were quite underwhelming.

1 Like

Technically it would be 2.8. We will probably get 2.7 this month and it will be a rather minor update and 2.8 is gonna be in may then

2 Likes

Yea because we are currently on 2.6 and 1-2 updates a month

1 Like

Friday raids

Rare: Suchotator
Epic: Erlikosaurus
Legendary: Para lux
Unique: Scorpious Rex
Apex: Hopefully a spino called Teraspinosaura

1 Like

I would gladlly go for this indominus + trex hybrid!
Sadly,it’lll be the easiest one to obtain.

3 Likes

I really do not have very high expectations, in jurassic world camp cretaceous season 2, they showed ceratosaurus and did not integrate it into the game, I feel that the “camp cretaceous Season 3 update” at most, they will add scorpius rex