How will Dominion effect Jwa

Dominion has a confirmed release date, June 10, 2022 or My birthday, unlike camp Cretaceous season 4.

We already had the 5 minutes shown to us and new creatures coming to the movie. I find it to be very exciting for any of the upcoming stuff from movie to game. Creatures such as Oviraptor, Quetz and others are already in the game but I think carcar (I cant say the real name) will be added because we have so many different creatures not added yet. I bet we will get new raids, events, strikes and creatures. What do you think?

4 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not on my birthday… :disappointed_relieved:
5 days later and it would have been…

But,back on topic,dominion is going to make a HUUGGGGEE change with many new creatures coming and some other ones that aren’t in dominion showed on today’s datamine…

4 Likes

Giganotosaurus

4 Likes

hopefully we will finally get some new arenas

3 Likes

If my calculations are correct jurassic world dominion update should be update 2.18 if we still get updates in the 1 month cycle

1 Like

Yes but we still could get gen 2s for them since we usually get canon designs for new creatures like with allosaurus gen 2. Of course this depends on if there are different enough

3 Likes

I don’t think we will see any dominion species before the movie so we probably won’t have giganotosaurus in a update before dominion. We will probably have a massive dominion update that gives us all animals from the movie. I also wonder if giganotosaurus has more gens since spino and rex also have some

1 Like

I’m hoping for a big release of new prehistorics and (since Dominion has none) no new hybrids. More base creatures please. Can’t wait for Giganotosaurus and hopefully Dreadnoughtus, myself.

1 Like

what was the name of the new raptors in dominion? I forgot

Atrociraptor.

1 Like

There is also a new carno and allo and a new parasaurolphus

Can’t find the others but this is the new Parasaurolophus.

4 Likes

Some said this isn’t actually a para but a new hadrosaur called charonosaurus

2 Likes

I screenshoted you lol

Alright. I hope therizinosaurus will appear in dominion. It’s the last chance to show him

3 Likes

Interesting. Had to go google that one. Fascinating.

1 Like

Charonosaurus is basically the para version of giraffatitan

2 Likes

I also hope we might see a new aquatic reptile in dominion

1 Like

Charon barely a bigger Para, and a little different Crest…

2 Likes

Yep. If you look closely the crest from the dominion species looks different from the classic ingen parasaurolphus. He also seems to have a sail or hump wich the original para doesn’t have. His snout is also different

2 Likes