Ludia Forums

How would you change Procera?

A lot of people have talked about making Wrathomimus (Procerathomimus obviously) less relevant, how would you rework this beaut? I want it to be a relevant dino, not an overpowered monster.
I would make it something like this

ProceWrathomimus
Hp 4000
At 1800
Sp 132

Cautious strike
Nullifying impact
Distracting Rampage
Cloak
SI Rampage
Imunity
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol this is what I’d really do

Procerathomimus
Health 3100
Attack 1270
Speed 130

Nullifying strike
Distracting Rampage
Instant Distraction
Evasive Stance
Swap In Dodge
Imunity

3 Likes

I would rather have a more glass cannon build, closer to what it was before all those buffs:
HP: 3200
Damage: 1400
Speed: 131
No changes to kit
Keep immunity

1 Like

I’m not really sure what i’d do with it, maybe tone it down a little; with say; 3000/3100 Health, 1450 Damage, 130/131 Speed, Armor & Crit stay the same. For skills i’d maybe change Distracting Rampage -> Distracting Impact. Swap-in Nullification can stay. Maybe get rid of Immunity and give it Immunity to Deceleration and/or Distraction? Honestly, i’d want it to get a hybrid with a more bulky dinosaur to make a bulky version of a uh… gallimimisaurid (idk what they’re called).

2 Likes

I’d put a delay and cool down on anything with nullifying abilities so they can’t be used constantly which is an annoying ability this has.

2 Likes

Well…

1 Health
1 Attack
1 Speed
0% Armour
0% Crit Chance

Strike

2 Likes

Alright I’m kidding! Jee. What I’d really do is make it weaker, I will also like to buff mono but that’s a story for another day. All I’d do to procera is nerf it’s health to 3200 and attack to 1420.

2 Likes

Personally, I think Distracting Rampage is the thing most players hate because as a user of Procera I find myself using Instant Distraction and evasion just to waste time until DR cools down. If it was made into just a normal Rampage Procera would be a lot easier to defeat.

1 Like

It was already ok when it first apeared. It didn’t need any buff.

2 Likes

I used it before the buff and did well with it. Without the added health and with the dodge nerf

1 Like

Would not change the Mexichicken. She is fine the way she is. So what if she is OP for an Epic. Learn counters for her.

1 Like

This is perfect, although I would cut the health down even further to 3.1k or even 3k.

2 Likes

Evasive Strike.
Distracting Impact.
Impact and Run.
Instant Distraction.
3200 HP.
1400 Damage.
130/129 Speed.

1 Like

Yes agree on Monomimus buff (you already know that), and yeah, I think those are good stats.

Yeah , but it’s not got other good counters.

I’m 99% sure their will come a uniqe for this dino.

I don’t understand all players who run after this. They will regret spending all their dna.

1 Like

Hey, I know it’ll get a hybrid someday but I like Wrathomimus now so I am using Wrathomimus. Just like Monomimus, I love it so I want to use it, but it just isn’t strong enough.

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

1 Like

monomimus replying to monomimus, I got confused for a sec lol

1 Like

Lol yeah I sometimes get his profile confused with mine.

I actually think procera has the perfect move set for a Unique dino , I don’t think there would be any complains is he isn’t an epic because he brings variety to the game.

2 Likes