How's your Gemini luck?

After a Diplo event, I can ask you: were you lucky on Gemini fusing? Unfortunately, it seems that I got cursed by the curse of 10s…
I fused Gemini 5 times and I got 50 DNA from it (5 10s fuses in a row :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:). Thanks to Diplo in sanctuary, I’ll soon have one more fuse. I hope it will be anything different than 10…
Anyways, let me now if you were luckier

4 Likes

I don’t have Diplo lvl20 so I have any problems with Gemini fuses lol

2 Likes

I got 90 DNA from a 5 fuse. So not bad.

1 Like

That’s very nice in comparison to my 50… You are now 90/250 or closer to unlocking Gemini?

I already have Gemini unlocked, that just helped me get him to 23 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hope you have better luck soon.

1 Like

Same here. I did efforts to get 1K Diplodocus DNA and end-up exactly 50 DNA from 5-fuses (on multi-fuse); next 5 gave me 90 DNA :frowning:

10’s on gemini hurt the most since both dip and arambo is exclusive so rip…

2 Likes

10 attempt:300DNA

1 Like

Woweeee, can I borrow your lucky horseshoe for a week???

1 Like

200 in 12. Even if i got better then 10, it is still way under the 22per fuse ludia told us.

Was sitting on 150/250 before the weekend and got 110dna so happy with that. But overall I only had 4x 10s during the creation of gemini.

I got pretty underwhelming fuses, and then one 80​:heart_eyes:. The twist? I’m 240/250 :upside_down_face: with no more Diplo DNA.

Anyway, don’t feel bad about the bad fuses. I’m 130/250 DNA on Dio. 10 from Campaign, a 20 and 30 fuse, and then 7 tens.
I don’t have a Zone 1 anywhere nearby.

Stuff like this happens. At least we have the forums to rant on about it😉.

1 Like

Shoot, time to hit the sanctuaries I guess. Slow but steady, we never know when will be the next event.

1 Like

Created Gemini with average fuses. Then my last fuse was a 80 :sunglasses: (90/100 now)Expecting lots of 10s in the future.

Mine is 190/250. Ughh i despise 10s to a dino that hard to make.

Got another 10. It seems that I have to wait for another Diplo event. Or two. Or three with these 10s

#freediplo

still sitting at creation level as the stupid bird is holding me back from fusing for it.

I was lucky. I got a 150 on 5 Fuses.

2 Likes