Ludia Forums

Huge arena problem

When I’m playing a quest or a story level in the middle of it the game will say reconnecting and bam I’m presented with a lose for arena even though I’m not doing it and I lose the match and my winning streak. This has happened a couple of times and every time I lose my streak and the energy I spent to get into the level. It seems like the whole arena update was a bit rushed since it has caused more bugs in the game then all the other updates combined. It’s affecting my progress in arena and the story/quest and I hope this gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

i do alpha fight same problem

Also encounterd this a lot in quests and Alpha… The game is stuck and broken.

Hey Vikings, our team is aware of this issue, and they’re working on a solution.

If you haven’t already, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try and rectify this for you.

Thanks!

Same thing. I winn, and I lose the match and my winning streak. 5 times now

I have had the same bug.

As well as snags in arena or alpha battles… loose streak AND energies (and rewards which is expected). I just keep kissing all the energies and streaks away.

Sometimes stuck in a loop of errors other times I can only click in battle menus (music/flee) or restart game (loose everything).

Just glitched out of 3 straight alpha battles: