Ludia Forums

Huge bug Ludia must read

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: there is a huge bug when my dad was playing. First, he sees the opponent’s creature first and then dad’s creature. Then, the dinosaur dad picked was not even right,the game picked another creature for him instead. Third, everything was really confusing as we have no idea what move the opponent was using. After that, the game swapped the dinosaur for some reason. The worst part is that my dad got two kills and decided to reboot the game, and when he came back, the two kills from dad were given to the opponent and he lost, super confusing and needs to be fixed immediately.

Area it was found in: A PVP battle

How often does it happen: it only happened onve

What type of device are you using: rather not say

Anything else?

Suppose the opponent had only one kill.

1 Like

I reported many of the same bugs: Even worse bugs

During last weekend’s Tourney, Kapro kept getting into my chosen 4 for the battle… even tho it wasn’t even on my team of 8.

1 Like

lol…wow. That sounds crazy.

I’m sorry to hear that happened, @Aedantsang. Our support team would be glad to take a closer look at this. If you haven’t already, please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you.

So there he was hiding!

2 Likes

The DINOVOLUTION starts!

1 Like