Huge Glitch

After the maintenance was finsihed i got on and played a while. Well a little later I was not able to get on and when i finally was able to a half hour latter all my progress from after the maintenence was gone. I lost mulitple dinosoaurs and 1000 loyalty points. I really want some compensation.

2 Likes

Send this to Ludia Support and I hope that I don’t have the same.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I did tournament battles and got to 1st in the 1%. Now I’m 60th. Did the VIP Aquatic for Golden Rewards pack too. Gone.

1 Like

Hello Gabe1 and bignastee. Our support team will be able to help directly if you email them at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key or account info included. They’re currently aware of this happening to some players.

Thanks!

1 Like

Same thing happened to me!!! I completed the dino bucks and the underwater event earlier and claimed my s-dna for them. (I got doedicurus as a reward) I also received 500 d-bucks as well as 7,500 loyalty points (which i spent on a gold pack and got brontotherium for it) as maintenance gifts. A few hours later i get back online only to find everything’s been reset, I also spent a good hour on it or so previously. Not cool!!! And a huge waste of time!!

Had the same thing happen to me.
Was still able to complete the events but losing the LP and Bucks definitely sucks

I completed the events earlier but later on they got reset, everything got reset for me!

1 Like

Yeah i had made partisl progress on the events, collected the compensation, hatched/fused a few things etc.
Lost all of it.
But was able to complete the battles ect this evening.
So other than the time wasted the biggest thing i lost is the LP and Bucks from the compensation.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Keith had made an update regarding yesterday’s maintenance:

1 Like