Hunting for a new alliance? Hop on over!

IslaNublarTimeshareCo is looking for 15 new members to fill out our squad.
We made 7/6 last week for mission rewards. Aiming for 8/7+ this week or next. We have a level 20 co-op Sanctuary and are in th mid stages of structuring our personal sanctuary system.
We are a fun lively bunch that shares discord and/or FB messenger with out sister alliance. Having a sister alliance is a wealth of knowledge and resources from veteran players to our growing alliance.

We are looking for team oriented player who play actively and work towards alliance missions. We are a competitive, but laid back group- we do not require daily check in or proof of specific activity.
Perfect opportunity for a group of friends or family to join an Alliance together.
Let me know if you’d like to learn more about us!

Jena
DrEllieSattler/ArmadilloRodeo
Co-leader of IslaNublarTimeshareCo, Leader of IslaSornaTimeshareCo

Nublar_Easter_Promo_2|355x500

I’m only level 11, extremely active, usually run about 3 ish hours, lots of hybrids. 2100 trophies.
Discord is Selvain #0763

I am a level 10 guy with about 2060 trophies , currently my alliance is pretty standard and gets about 6/5 most of the time , I might want to join though,just that it might take a little bit of time ,could that work for you,probably next week?

Bhagabati_Samal, Send me a message when you’re ready and we can talk :slight_smile:

Selvain, we’d be happy to have you on board, if you’re still interested

I have sent a request to IslaSornaTimeShareCo,that is the one I believe.

@ArmadilloRodeo I have sent a request to IslaSornaTimeShareCo,I hope that is the one. I have 2060 as my high score and my current score is 2046.

Oh! That is the Nublar One? I have sent requests to both,my current In-Game ID is Moonlit Beaver , but how did I withdraw the Sorna request?