Ludia Forums

Hurricane Florence

I just wanted to say be careful if you live in the path of hurricane Florence and plan on playing this game…outside. Don’t be stupid…stay inside. I live in DC and we even have a State of Emergency in effect here. I just hope it clears up by the weekend so I can get some of that Pyroraptor DNA. Be safe, and be smart.

4 Likes

Yeah, if you live in NC or SC especially, you should evacuate ahead of this storm. No DNA is worth dying for.

Cat 4 storms are not to be messed with, folks.

2 Likes

I’m outside of Baltimore and glad it’s a repeat event we’re missing out on (I’ll still try to grab some pyro if things are clear) I was super bummed last week during the massive epic event tho… Seems like the east coast of the USA has been getting downpour after downpour! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::umbrella:

4 Likes

So far I count an impressive nine named storms, making a belt across the planet on satellite imagery.

2 Likes

My favorite name so far! :joy:

10 Likes

The entire island chain of Hawaii is in the direct path of Olivia, Florence is winding up for a major strike on the Carolinas, Isaac seems to be weakening, and there’s another storm behind it.

In the Pacific, a typhoon just hit Fiji, and there may be a couple others i missed…

1 Like

Busy year for hurricanes and typhoons so far.

1 Like

Yeah, Gaston’s not got far to go before becoming a Cat 1.

1 Like

@LadyHadden, i hope you got out of SC. Don’t take risks with this storm. It’s not playing around.

1 Like

I did not get out of SC. Kids still have school open. They talked about cancelling school tomorrow, but I’m not seeing anything. Thank you very much for checking on me, @Dalek62771! I’m not in the current evacuation area.

i’d stay behind if i lived in the zone for erlikosaurus, rajasaurus or kentrosaurus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The last track forecast i saw has Florence swinging more south, @LadyHadden. It’s going to park right on top of you guys…

1 Like

And poor/blow buckets of water for days, I hear.
I’m not ready for that, except that I live on the top of a hill.

1 Like

Hold on to your butts people.

5 Likes

I wish everyone that have to deal with hurricanes and storms all the best of luck and i hope hou won’t suffer to much damage.

1 Like

Thank you for caring, MagicFingers! I absolutely agree–stay safe, everyone!

(MagicFingers----I’m on the West Coast, so no worrying that I’m in the storm path! I am also concerned about the people who are, though. Hang in there, everybody!)

2 Likes

I live in Florence SC and we’re about to get hit directly by hurricane Florence.

1 Like

What part of SC are you in? I’m in Florence SC.

1 Like

Greenville. And wow, I hope you and your family are safe through this!
If you (or anyone) need help during or after this hurricane then be sure mention it. There’s no need in a fellow Jurassic World Alive player to suffer through a natural disaster.

That’s crazy! Florence vs Florence! I hope that your Florence wins!

3 Likes