HxxLFIRE is recruiting

HxxLFIRE has a few places to fill

We achieved 10/10 in weekly missions.
Level 9 in 4 week tournaments

We have a discord with people all over the world.

4 level 20 sanctuary

Our requirements are 900/1000 points for each tournament week

If you think we’re an alliance for you send me a message…

1 Like

Hi. I would love to join. My ID: alep#1352. I just sent request. I’m a level 20 with all uniques in my team. Active on weekly tournament and looking to join for unique raids. Cheers!

do you have discord?

Hi Sandro, I just tried to install but my account has been immediately deactived, not sure why. I text the service team and waiting for them to reply me…

without discord I can’t get you to talk to recruiters

No problem, will see if I get my account restored

hi . wanna join if possible
i done totally 13000 last tourney
also have discord
Sbrandom#4174

I have already sent your prints to the recruiters

Hi Sandro, I got my discord account. alep89 #3615

ℍ 𝕩 𝕩 𝕃 𝔽 𝕀 ℝ 𝔼 :japanese_ogre: :fire: (formerly known as H3LLFIRE) will have a couple of places to fill at the end of the current AC.
Do you like gif days?! Or bad joke days?! Then ℍ 𝕩 𝕩 𝕃 𝔽 𝕀 ℝ 𝔼 :japanese_ogre: :fire: is for you!

We easily achieve :keycap_ten::dart: /:keycap_ten::european_castle: on weekly missions without fuss.

• Tier :nine: in any four week tournaments, getting closer to Tier :keycap_ten: in five - and maybe with your help we will!
  • We have a very active discord server with members from all over the :earth_africa:, online 24/7 :sun_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:.
  • Everyone is friendly :hugs:, very competitive :person_fencing: :fire: and extremely helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
  • We have access to 4 level 20 sanctuaries, constantly updated to provide the best selection of :t_rex::crocodile::sauropod::rhinoceros::dodo:
  • Dedicated streaming channels :tv: to help everyone progress and learn!

We want like-minded active players. Let’s not bother with rules and let’s play!
Normal requirements are:

• daily active and competitive :person_fencing:
  • average of at least 1,000 points in tournaments :crossed_swords:
  • 5,000+ arena trophies :crossed_swords:
  • friendly presence on our discord server :people_hugging:

But don’t let these numbers scare you!
We are happy to negotiate these requirements for candidate with the right mindset and growth trajectory :chart_with_upwards_trend:!:wink:

If this sounds like the alliance for you please contact me here or on Discord DeepShadow#5811 with screenshots of your past tournaments scores, current trophy and PVP team, and we can take it from there.
Have fun!

last space to fill. Do you have what it takes?
contact me here or on Discord DeepShadow#5811 with screenshots of your past tournaments scores, current trophy and PVP team, and we can take it from there.