Hybrid Candidates

Alright so here is a list of NON HYBRID creatures that I think should really get new hybrids soon. We have started to see Dino’s with hybrids get more hybrids recently. Miragaia has two, Spinosaurus has two, T Rex Gen 2 and Dilo Gen 2 have two. Etc. Thankfully Ludia has actually been smart in making sure that these are creatures that we have a lot of dna for, so that we can split dna between multiple hybrids without worrying much about not having enough. Anyways here’s the list:
Triceratops Gen 2
Allosaurus
Diplocaulus
Einiosaurus
Euoplocephalus
Irritator Gen 2
Kelenken
Majungasaurus
Nundasuchus
Ornithomimus
Stygimoloch Gen 2
Stygimoloch
Sarcosuchus
Suchomimus
Phorusrhacos
Please add any other options that you think are good candidates. With so many legendary hybrids that could get uniques and a good amount of epic hybrids, there are many more hybrids that can be made.

Alankylosaurus

5 Likes

This list is for non hybrids but I agree. Alanky NEEDS a hybrid!!!

2 Likes

Alloraptor, carbotoceratops, dsungaia, alankylosaurus, mammotherium, entemoloth, megalogaia, diplovenator, ankylokodon, majundasuchus

2 Likes

Oh Sorry lol

2 Likes

Any of the commons to get some more rare hybrids. Like Stygimoloch G2 + Irritator G2, or Euoplocephalus + Phorusrhacos.

1 Like

An hybrid from Mammotherium or Pumba ? Unless they get a nerf I’m not agree they are already very strong

Allo g2 I wish one chompers with 1.8K dmg stat
Baryonix
Megaloceros
Gorgosaur
Megalosaur
Scaph

Allogen2,diplodocus,titanoboa,blue,mammoth,dsungarupterus,megaloceros,nasutoceratops

Kelenken + Phorusaura

Alankylosaurus + Pteranodon

Carbotoceratops + Titanoboa Gen2

Brontolasmus + Carnotaurus

That’s not the point. Anything that isn’t a super hybrid can get a hybrid, regardless of how strong It is. Besides, Ludia usually nerfs things when giving them hybrids anyway.

It was what I said unless Mammotherium or Pumba are nerf I don’t think they’ll have a super hybrid, Procera and Dracocera are hybrids but they can’t make a super-hybrid because they are already very strong, ok DC is weaker than before maybe it’ll have a super-hybrid but making super-hybrids from hybrids wich are very strong I don’t think it’s Ludia want to do in this game

1 Like

Blue, mammoth allo g2 and diplodocus already have really good hybrids. I don’t see that happening tbh.

If they want to give them super hybrids they will, though it’ll probably come with a nerf. What I’m saying is It doesn’t matter If they’re strong, they CAN still have a hybrid, not that they will. That’s for Ludia to decide.

1 Like

Alloraptor + Pyroraptor

Pyralloraptor (Unique)

3600 Health
1500 Attack
129 Speed
0% Armour
10% Crit Chance

Distraction
Percise Pounce
Rending Takedown
Definite Rampage
(Immune To Decelleration)
(Immune To Swap Prevention)

Id totally be down for that lol

1 Like

Ehhhhh idk about that. Double hybrids are boring.