Ludia Forums

Hybrid file #1

Hello everyone,
So it has come to my attention that some creatures need hybrids, so I am going to be thinking up random hybrids and posting them here. This is my first hybrid:

Procerathoraptor:
Legendary
Procerathomimus + Velociraptor
Stats lvl 26:
Health(edited):2900
Damage(edited):1600
Speed: 131
Moveset:
Sidestep: priority. 75% to dodge 66% of direct damage for one turn.
Nullifying impact: remove positive effects. Attack 1.5x. Cooldown: 1.
Precise pounce: attack 2x bypassing evasion and cloak. Distract 50% one turn. Cooldown: 1.
Instant distraction: priority. Distract 90% one turn. Cooldown: 1.
Passive effects:
Scavenger: when opponent dies, reset all cooldowns, cleanse self, and regenerate 75% of previous opponent’s max health.
Immunity
That’s all for today, guys! See you next time!:smiley:

2 Likes

That is even stronger than the already op prorat. Please at least lower the health.

These are the lvl 26 stats

1 Like

Procerathomimus stats are 3600 hp, 1550 damage and 131 speed

1 Like

With that high of damage, no way on that health. Is it supposed to be a glass cannon type dino? If so, much lower health. 3000ish. We also need to take the stats of the components in mind. velo only has 1650 health at lv 26. procerath 3600. if anything that should lower the health a bit.
now looking at the attack stat, this will be the first creature with 2K base attack. based on that, i don’t think it should have any 2x moves because it is already doing massive damage.
With immunity and that new passive as well, it’s stats should be lower as to not make it a monster.

i commend you for wanting to make a procerath hybrid, but… this is even more broken than the high tyrants. let’s bring it back a bit.

3 Likes

Ok so here are the new lvl 26 stats:
Health: 2900
Damage: 1600
Better?

2 Likes

The counter to this would most probably be elasmotherium with the 30% armor and definite rampage.

1 Like

I think the only reason i thought of this is because I have a lvl 15 prorat and velo :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting hybrid… But sidesteps is a move with 100% chance to dodge 66% of the damage and not 75% chance.

1 Like

Was going to give it 132 speed, but didn’t want to outspeed velo. Velo fastest FOREVER!!

1 Like

Even if scavenger does not do the others but cleanses when the opponent Dies,that would be enough. Resets for all cooldowns and Healing is going to be too OP. We want to balance Procerathomimus,it is too OP for a hybrid. It needs to be nerfed and so does the super hybrid.