Ludia Forums

Hybrid pursuit - Darwyn

Hi Ludia,

It seems that you have forgotten to start the second creature of the hybrid pursuit, which should be Darwyn this week.

Please kindly update the map. Darwyn is already pretty epic in its rarity, please don’t take out one more day of chance for us to encounter them.

Thanks a lot in advance !

13 Likes

Yeah I noticed that as well. Still loads of Hatzegopteryx’s spawning. Confused as to why this is

9 Likes

Maybe they’re two weeks for each component of a themed hybrid?

1 Like

Nah. They just forgot to trigger it, they could be working on bugs

2 Likes

You mean, creating more bugs? JK

6 Likes

Darwin was probably removed from the pursuit to avoid creating an unbalanced arena.

22 Likes

Probably they are working on update. Hope they will announce in time.

It would be nice if Darwin will actually spawn more frequently, not just once per day.

Last time it was featured, I saw only one for the whole week : / …

I saw 8 I think but caught only 4 or 5, others were out of range.

1 Like

For me you are already lucky…!! I need 80 more DNA to create its legendary hybrid. And it’s getting a buff ! I’m beyond excited.

1 Like

Thanks I’m lucky that I’m passenger on my way to work. I’m working on Stygidarix, need 150 DNA to create it. Then begins journey to lvl up Darwin to lvl 20 for Pterovexus.

1 Like

This is actually starting to feel like they are having some problems with bringing about the update, the easter drops are still in the game, hatze still roaming about, I have a strange feeling that 1.7 should have already been here and something went wrong…

5 Likes

Nothing to see here. Literally.

1 Like

Hatz off to Ludia! Or not, whatever :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

+1 for the pun

1 Like

Came onto the forums to say this… has it been forgotten (again)?

1 Like

ludia-logo-en

Simply as always

5 Likes

You do know StygiG2 is likely to be next anyway.

They are probably more focus on the update and forgot the hybrid pursuit

1 Like

That’s so weird that they have to change dino of the week manually. Can’t they make it automatic? Are they so lazy or just don’t know how?! :thinking:

2 Likes