Ludia Forums

Hybrid Pursuit Timetable

Could we get some clarification on how the timetable for the hybrid pursuit works?

Since Scolo is still spawning, i’m wondering:

When does a new pursuit week now actually start? Monday? Wednesday? Thursday?

Are the weeks with Epics shorter than the weeks with commons?

Of course i’m more happy with Scolo spawning than with Carno, but it would be nice to be able to plan a bit.

@Ned ?

I agree. It’s taking longer every week it seems. This issue has been “passed to the team” on multiple occasions but it seems being delayed for no obvious reason.

Yeah the hybrid pursuit should run from Monday to Monday. Why Scolo is still spawning after spawning in last weeks hybrid pursuit is beyond me.

But I don’t think they care, because as far as Ludia are concerned the new hybrid pursuit started 3 days ago. https://twitter.com/JWorldAlive/status/1130503452776226816

I can probably answer something similar to what we usually get…

“The devs tell us that carnotaurus are currently spawning, restart and try to see if that works!”

“We are working on it, click this link to claim your daily reward of 10 hardcash”

“Our whole team is out on vacation because they did not know what else to do with all of these problems happening in the game right now”

I could keep going but I think you get the idea :thinking::joy:

Please, to all reading, take this as a lighthearted post, I’m working with what I’ve got here…

(Still really appreciate the forum mods, etc… it’s not their fault at all, they are wonderful, so any mods reading this please don’t take it personally :heart::sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Hey Planck, the Hybrid Pursuit dino for Carnotaurus had started at the beginning of this week.

I think Scolosaurus might be trying to overstay her welcome, so if you still notice her roaming around your area, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

Nothing personal Ned, i know you can’t say anything else, but this was just as expected.

Nobody is reporting excess sightings of Carno, everyone still sees Scolo, and still the Devs can’t be bothered to acknowledge that something’s wrong despite weeks of asking and complaining from the playerbase.

5 Likes

Same happened with Darwin sightings. Until Thursday he was nowhere to be found but Ludia (and @Ned + other mods) said the same thing.

1 Like

Exact. We already lost two days of Darwin and two days of Skoola. With the same logic, carnotaurus will never appear.

I just need to say this, but I’ve found 2 Carno this week and that was in L4. I bought a rare scent just to test but still found none. Are you definitely sure it’s on?

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

@Ned

Do you ever get the urge to tell the devs to quit lying to you?

4 Likes

You are saying that we can have two hybrid pursue events overlapping? I don’t think so.

1 Like

I mean… I got pretty close to Ned’s answer :joy::joy::joy: @Ned , once again just to make it clear, I honestly appreciate your communication, but you need to tell the devs that people are mad and frustrated, these copy+paste style messages just aren’t cutting it at this point with everything that is happening negatively in the game…
And again, we know it’s not your fault, but you should have a serious talk to the devs lol

Here was my original guess as to what an answer would be :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::

4 Likes

Yea, it it becoming a tradition now ?

You have the label “Support” next to your name I thought this topic was doing exactly that, contacting support.

You also personally responded to Planck as if you ignored the other comments saying the same thing in this topic.

We shouldn’t have to email a support when we are all saying the exact same thing here and end up getting Support saying to email support.

1 Like

I’ve only seen carno in l4 this week. It’s definatley NOT spawning globally, but I’m not complaining. I’d rather dart the Dino that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the game (scolosaurus), instead of the carno that we’ve been fed ridiculous amounts of since alliance missions started

Hey all, thanks for additional information about the issue, it’s always appreciated and the dev team are looking into it now.
We can nevertheless confirm that Carnotaurus is indeed spawning in the wild.

also i humbly suggest to add at least 1x mod that really play this game to join mod team. because all those who play should already realize this since after end of sunday reset. now already thurs.
…im aware but i just quiet to see how long can this thing go.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Of course carno is spawning in the wild. It always spawns in the wild.

The double talk reaches new heights.

2 Likes