Ludia Forums

Hybrid Refresh: Argencoatlus

Since the new patch note has been released, I decided that I should do another Hybrid Refresh on Argencoatlus.

Creature fuse with: Argentavis and Quetzalcoatlus

Art by: @Snake_Dude

Before

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 4350

Damage: 1120

Speed: 111

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Defense Shattering Strike

Exploit Wound

Cleansing Swoop

Short Defense

After

Health: 5120

Damage: 1060

Speed: 118

Armor: 0%

Critical: 10%

Moves

Resilient Strike

Distracting Shield

Evasive Rampage

Fearless Flap

Passive: Swap In Defense

Resistance: 100% Crit Reduction, Swap Prevention and 50% Rending, Speed Decrease, Stun

And there you have it. What do you think about this hybrid refresh. I want to hear your feedback about it, and how will it be. More hybrid refresh are coming soon

What do you think about this hybrid

• Needs both buff and nerf
  • Needs buff
  • Needs nerf
  • No buff nor nerf needed

0 voters

2 Likes

Is the rarity still the same as before?

How is it legendary? Is it like compsocaulus?

Dracoceratops would like to have a word with you lol
I think it would just be like dracos case, at this moment not compso, since like draco I’m sure this thing can get a superhybrid, but I’m still a bit iffy or question…y about compso

1 Like

Now that I look at it, you are right! Dracoceratops would either be epic or rare!

It should have been a rare since the rules of the game once were common+common=rare hybrid, there’s also grypolyth which I think should have been a legendary, etc

1 Like

I haven’t got any ledgendaries yet… right now I am focusing on epic hybrids e.g. Nodopatosaurus and Indominus Rex g2. When I get to level ten I will start getting ledgendaries. To be honest, most of the things I know about ledgendaries and epics is what I find on the forums and on JWA Toolbox.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day

2 Likes

Koolabrangia (or however its name is spelled) would be more comparable if @Apple would confirm if the hybrid is in fact a legendary.

Yes, it is a Legendary

1 Like

And it’s Koolabourgiana

1 Like

You gonna do Allotherium next?

As a matter of fact, yes

1 Like